|Get jobs on your |
Brand Admin Assistant
|Remuneration:||R12000 - R14000 per month Basic salary|
|Location:||Cape Town, Muizenberg|
|Company:||My Natural, Divison of Newgroup (Pty) Ltd|
Job descriptionWe are looking for a passionate, creative, customer focused and intelligent brand admin assistant to help us build the brands community and awareness.
You’ll be working with a friendly, vibrant and innovative team where you’ll be:
- Managing daily social media communications: Facebook/Twitter/LinkedIn/Instagram/Blogs.
- Assisting in creating monthly social media strategies and the implementation thereof.
- Involvement with monthly content creation.
- Seeking brand related opportunities.
- Planning, Coordination and assisting in event activation
- Represent the brands core values to customers in a respectful and authentic manner.
- Assisting with brand related administrative tasks
- Create PowerPoint presentations and other materials for customer accounts, as required
- Preparing month end reports (sales reports and budget for the brand)
Company DescriptionMy Natural is a division of Newgroup (Pty) Ltd.
My Natural creates products for the modern African women that suits all African hair types, even when worn under weaves, braids or wigs.
To support people on their personal journey to embrace their natural beauty every step of the way.
The Brands Mission:
Our mission is to empower our people, customers and employees to make lifestyle choices that are not damaging to their hair, their body or the environment. We aim to provide consistent education,
- Tertiary Education (advantageous)
- Two to three years of brand administration experience within the retail industry
- A passion for natural beauty products.
- Must be able to communicate in more than one African language (advantageous)
- Social media skills (Facebook, Instagram, Twitter)
- Strong administrations and Communication skills
- Strong Coordination skills and project management
- Ability to manage time and priorities tasks in an organised and structured manner
- Excellent written/verbal communication skills
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills
- Ability to work under pressure in a fast paced, multi-tasking environment
- Excellent skills with MS Office (Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Outlook)
- Drivers licence is essential
- Display a high level of accuracy
Should you not get a response in two weeks, please consider your application unsuccessful.
Posted on 26 Apr 10:35
Get job alerts for Admin Assistant jobs
- Tower Marketing/Administration Assistant, Cape Town, Muizenberg, Pyrotec Recruiter
- Packaging Administrator, Cape Town, Southern Suburbs, MPRTC Recruitment
- Shipping Administrator, Cape Town, Simon's Town, West Coast Personnel
- Student Administrator, Cape Town, Northern Suburbs, MPRTC Recruitment
- System Administrator, Cape Town, Recruit Digital
- Portfolio Administrator, Cape Town, MPRTC Recruitment
- Finance Administrator, Cape Town, CBD, MPRTC Recruitment
- Finance Administrator, Cape Town, Brackenfell, West Coast Personnel
- Billing Administrator, Cape Town, Montague Gardends
- Website/Product Catalogue Administrator, Cape Town, Muizenberg
- Fund Factsheet Administrator, Cape Town, Southern Suburbs, LayerCake recruitment
- Programme/Events Administrator, Stellenbosch
- Digital Account Administrator, Cape Town, Sea Point, Titan Digital SA
- Prizes Administrator, Cape Town
- Junior Creditors Administrator, Plattekloof, West Coast Personnel
- Property Administrator, Cape Town, Tokai
Advertising, Marketing,Jhb: 011 883 5404
PR, Media and Digital
CT: 021 422 3590 www.adtalent.co.za
Recruiters & Career Coaches in Advertising, Marketing and Media IndustriesLynn: 082 802 4441 (Advertising/Digital/Media)
Jo-Anne: 084 200 1703 (Marketing/Sales/PR)
Recruitment Specialists since 1989Rob Jones:
Tel: 011 465 9368