- Equity Amendment Bill pushes workplace transformation agenda
- Global survey reveals directors' top concerns
- Stoned staff? What are employers' rights regarding weed in the workplace?
|Get jobs on your |
A truck autobody manufacturer requires a production manager in Cape Town.
- Grade 12/Matric
- Relevant Technical Qualification
- Experience in a Similar role within the truck, motor or heavy engineering Industry
- Supervisory Experience
- Lean manufacturing implementation experience
- Knowledge of ISO 9000 QS and the OSH Act
- Excellent Written and Verbal communication skills
- Computer Literate
- Ability to work under pressure
- Valid Drivers licence and own transport
Please take note: if you have not been contacted within 14 days, please consider your application unsuccessful.
Visit our website to view all of our current vacancies: www.mprtc.co.za
Posted on 10 Sep 07:19
The most essential and important resource any company can possess will undoubtedly be the talent that they employ. This is where MPRTC is crucial, in that we specialise in the most diverse and complex resource; we supply people, the right people, for your company.
|Recent jobs by MPRTC Recruitment||City||Date posted|
|Accountant||Ogies||21 Sep 14:03|
|Automotive Fitter||Nelspruit||21 Sep 12:31|
|Credit Administrator||Nelspruit||21 Sep 11:59|
|Counter Sales Representative||Nelspruit||21 Sep 11:32|
|Fitment Centre Manager||Nelspruit||21 Sep 11:29|
|Electrical Sales Representative - Retail Electrical||Johannesburg||21 Sep 10:40|
|Senior Internal Sales Administrator||Gauteng||20 Sep 13:58|
|Store Manager||Gauteng||20 Sep 10:04|
|Software Developer - Graduate||Mpumalanga||20 Sep 08:55|
|Receptionist||Cape Town||20 Sep 08:54|
Get job alerts for Production Manager jobs
- Production Manager (Fixed Term - Maternity Leave Cover), Cape Town, De Waterkant
- Produksiebestuurder/Production Manager, Cape Town