|Get jobs on your |
Assistant Property Manager
|Remuneration:||To be discussed|
|Location:||Cape Town, Camps Bay|
|Own transport required:||Yes|
Job descriptionWe are looking for an enthusiastic, energetic and hard working young person to join us on an internship basis where she or he would assist our property management team on a full-time fixed term internship contract for six months over our busy summer season from October - March 2019.
This opportunity would be perfect for someone just starting out in a career in tourism and/or property management.
Company DescriptionCape Portfolios is a leading Cape Town accommodation agency that has operated in Camps Bay since 2001. We are a dynamic, service minded and growing tourism and property business that specialises in luxury holiday villa rentals and property management services.
- Great attention to detail and organisational/planning skills, with an ability to multi-task and work under pressure.
- Very service minded, energetic with a friendly manner and a willingness to go the extra mile.
- Excellent communicator (both in writing and verbally) and a strong team player.
- Computer literate (Word/Office/Excel).
- Must have own car and ideally live within about 30-40 minutes drive of Camps Bay.
- Must be willing to work evenings and weekends from time to time on a duty roster.
If you meet our requirements for the position as set out below please email us your CV with a letter explaining why you are interested in and consider yourself suitable for this specific position to firstname.lastname@example.org
We will respond within seven days to any application we wish to take further, so please do not call or follow up unless you hear from us first.
Province: Western Cape
Education level: Matric
Own transport required: Yes
City: Cape Town
Type: Six months
Job level: Junior
Posted on 17 Sep 10:44
Candice van Niekerk