|Get jobs on your |
Netcare: ENROLLED NURSES ANAESTETIC – Cath Lab
|Remuneration:||Cost to company|
|Location:||Port Elizabeth, Greenacres|
|Job policy:||Employment Equity position|
Job descriptionROLE SUMMARY
The Enrolled Nurses will be responsible for direct and / or indirect nursing care of a patient or group of patients and will function under the direct and / or indirect supervision of the Registered Nurse.
KEY WORK OUTPUT AND ACCOUNTABILITIES
- Patient care and counselling;
- Performs rostered weekend duties / emergency relief on call duties and associated tasks;
- Provides safe, clean and secure environment for patients, staff and visitors;
- Utilises supplies and equipment in as economical manner;
- Co-operates and collaborates with other hospital departments to provide quality patient care;
- Liaises with ward manager on matters relating to patient care;
- Keeps accurate records at all times;
- Required to serve on relevant committees within the department;
- Supervises and evaluates quality of patient care through patient rounds;
- Communicates with patient and family regarding patient care and informs Unit Manager of patient care problems.
NETCARE IS AN EQUAL OPPORTUNITY EMPLOYER
The Company's approved Employment Equity plan and targets will be considered as part of the recruitment process aligned to the Group's Employment Equity strategy. Netcare actively supports the recruitment of people with disabilities.
- In the event of a candidate having any disability that may impair the individual's ability to perform the job function, the candidate must kindly inform the employer so that an assessment for reasonable accommodation can be made.
- By applying for this position and providing us with your CV and other personal information, you are consenting to the information being used for the specific purpose for which it was provided, which is recruitment purposes and possible appointment purposes (should you be successful) and any other related purposes and that therefore Netcare will not be in breach of the POPI ACT(Protection Of Personal Information Act 2013, Act No 4 of 2013) . Please note that your information will thus be processed for recruitment and related purposes to assess the establishment of an employment relationship with yourself, and this will be done in accordance with the applicable data protection and privacy legislation. We confirm that such information will be used for such related purposes and that we hereby have your consent hereto.
- If you object to your information being used in accordance with the aforementioned clauses, please indicate your objection and we will immediately destroy your personal information in a secure manner.
- Please e-mail a detailed CV to firstname.lastname@example.org or alternately send a whatsapp/SMS to contact number 081 812 3897 if you fulfill the criteria detailed above.
- Must be an Enrolled Nurse, currently registered with the South African Nursing Council;
- Grade 12 or an equivalent qualification;
- Appropriate qualifications for specialist areas.
- Relevant experience in the nursing discipline;
- Must perform all duties required in the scope of practice for an Enrolled Nurse.
- The ability to work well under pressure ant to maintain effectiveness during changing conditions;
- The ability to develop using collaborative relationships to help accomplish work goals;
- The ability to actively participate as a member of a team to achieve goals;
- The ability to identify and understand issues, problems and opportunities in order to take appropriate action and / or to resolve problems;
- The ability to plan and organise work for self and others to ensure efficient completion;
- The ability to produce work of a high quality standard by accurately checking processes and tasks;
- The ability to maintain stable performance under pressure by handling stress in an acceptable way to personnel and the organisation;
- Must be prepared to be flexible in working hours / shift work.
Posted on 09 Jul 11:20
+27 81 812 3897
- Netcare: Registered Nurse - Cardiology ICU (Trained or Experienced), Port Elizabeth, Greenacres, Rhens Consulting
- Netcare: Registered Nurse - High Care, Port Elizabeth, Greenacres, Rhens Consulting
- Netcare: Registered Nurse - Surgical Ward, Port Elizabeth, Greenacres, Rhens Consulting
- Netcare: REGISTERED NURSE - CATHLAB, Port Elizabeth, Greenacres, Rhens Consulting
- Netcare: REGISTERED NURSE - ICU, Port Elizabeth, Greenacres, Rhens Consulting