|Get jobs on your |
Activations Business Owners
|Remuneration:||R25000 - R125000 per month Basic salary|
|Job level:||Management Jnr-Mid|
|Reference:||#Eastern Free StateER|
Job descriptionMagnetic Field Force is the on-field management arm of Kreetiv Communications.
We have embarked on an exciting venture to help aspiring entrepreneurs work with us in executing our projects on the trade.
We seek aspiring business owners or a small existing events and activations business owner. The title for this role is Enterprise Representatives (ER)
You must have extensive knowledge of the marketing environment for consumer products and an all round understanding of how work on the trade is executed promotions, activations, research, Distribution, POS setup, etc. You will be the area expert and we will rely on you for rich, up-to-date information.
You must have worked as a promotions consultant, road manager and/or activations management. You must have excellent business skills to bring out the best in your staff.
An ER works in his community. He creates relationships with the store owner in his area. He has a great relationship with the people in the area and subsequently can contract staff quickly and efficiently. We help you start your very own business.
We provide the clients' products, logistical support, warehousing, marketing materials, accounting support and we ensure that you are paid at the end of every month. Some ERs will be given opportunity to manage Warehousing and Logistics depending on their area.
ERs will be responsible for increasing demand in their area’s and building their teams of field support agents.
This is a once in a lifetime opportunity. Once we have appointed an ER in a specific area, only that ER will receive all the work for that area.
All ERs work from our highly innovative and cutting edge IT system which is hosted online.
- Registered company
- Valid bank account
- Tax clearance certificate
- Track record of financial statements (not for new businesses)
- You must be able to show traits of a entrepreneurship. We test this extensively and only serious entrepreneurs are considered.
- Hype and Enthusiastic. Willing to take significant initiative.
- Well-mannered, well dressed and well groomed.
- Understands the vitality of client satisfaction.
- Extremely diligent and hard working.
- A real optimist.
- Peoples’ person.
- Thrives in a demanding environment
- Must work on our IT system
- Must commit to meet daily, weekly and monthly job targets.
- Report to the regional manager.
- Must be committed to learning and development.
- Must accept the legal and operational responsibilities that come with owning and running your own business. We provide extensive support.
- Must be honest and pay staff on time as we pay you on time.
Remuneration is based per job.
- We appoint you based on the need for your area. This will be discussed at your partner interview.
- We do not work on commission.
Apply with a CV and cover letter.
- Must have a vehicle. Not negotiable.
- Must have proven knowledge and experience of working in brand activations.
- Good written and verbal communication in English and at least one African language (area dependent).
- Excellent sales personality and business acumen.
- Proven track record of working with consumer products.
- At least 25 years of age
- Valid drivers licence with your own car.
- Metric Certificate or equivalent qualification.
- Minimum of five years' working experience.
- Negotiation skills.
- Management skills.
- Highly reliable.
- Able to work long hours.
Posted on 20 Mar 11:18
HR sourcing specialist
Advertising, Marketing,Jhb: 011 883 5404
PR, Media and Digital
CT: 021 422 3590 www.adtalent.co.za
Recruiters & Career Coaches in Advertising, Marketing and Media IndustriesLynn: 082 802 4441 (Advertising/Digital/Media)
Jo-Anne: 084 200 1703 (Marketing/Sales/PR)
Recruitment Specialists since 1989Rob Jones:
Tel: 011 465 9368