|Get jobs on your |
|Remuneration:||negotiable Market related|
|Location:||Johannesburg, East Rand|
|Own transport required:||Yes|
- The primary responsibility to receive, check, create and configure final print-ready files for large-scale digital printing manufacturing.
- The pre-press operator is the final expert to create accurate files and proofs during production preparation.
- This role keeps an acute eye on the final measurements, dimensions, quality and accuracy of art files to ensure they are production-ready.
- You are already familiar with pre-press and industry-standard printing practices.
- You know the difference between a vector and a raster and you can spot image resolution issues in a heartbeat.
- Balancing rush jobs with your normal workflow is a breeze and you look for new ways to continuously improve the process.
- Advanced knowledge of the technical side of Adobe Illustrator, Photoshop and InDesign
- Ability to be flexible for scheduling and work hours
- A mindset for solutions-focused problem solving using data-driven approaches
- Demonstrate effective communication techniques with internal staff and customers
- Able to juggle multiple projects and demands in a high-paced, deadline-oriented environment
- Experience in the pre-press printing industry
- Demonstrate flexibility to learn other duties and positions within the organisation
- Capable of taking direction from pre-press manager
Posted on 13 Jun 12:41
The HR Consultant
Advertising, Marketing,Jhb: 011 883 5404
PR, Media and Digital
CT: 021 422 3590 www.adtalent.co.za
Recruiters & Career Coaches in Advertising, Marketing and Media IndustriesLynn: 082 802 4441 (Advertising/Digital/Media)
Jo-Anne: 084 200 1703 (Marketing/Sales/PR)
Recruitment Specialists since 1989Rob Jones:
Tel: 011 465 9368