|Get jobs on your |
Marketing Administrator - Property Department
|Remuneration:||Cost to company|
|Company:||Oasis Group Holdings|
Job descriptionJob summary
The core functions of this position are to ensure marketing strategies are implemented, coordinated and campaigns, as well as other events and activities, follow the communication plans in conjunction with the allocated budgets. All related administration for each function will also form core part of this job.
- Provide administrative support for all property marketing initiatives and activities within the department.
- Managing calls and requests relating to property marketing
- Creating and maintaining databases of information for the property marketing function including the areas of; marketing material; promotional material; sponsorship; media; events, branding campaigns, shoppers and tenants.
- Manage the administration of communication, promotions and events required in property marketing
- Responsible for managing the quote and payment process in-line with the property department procurement and payment policy
- Be fully involved in the execution of events with the property manager, event coordinator and ground staff located at various property sites, including mall management and tenants as when required.
- Assist with the coordination of event logistics relating to property marketing function.
- Management and maintenance of all property branding inventory, including on-site branding and all storage facilities.
- Ensure communication and regular report-backs to the marketing manager, property manager and property committee.
- Assist with the production and distribution of all communication in line with the property company’s requirements, which includes monthly tenant letters, annual reports, interim reports, circulars, SENS announcements, presentations, meeting packs, websites and social pages.
- Assist in the planning and implementation of the property planner, campaign schedules and budgets.
- Assist in coordinating activities such as events, administration, promotional and marketing material, sponsorships and filing.
- Monitor production and distribution of marketing and promotional material.
- Assist with implementing the organisation’s public relations program which includes internal and external publications (e.g. newsletters, annual reports, diaries and greeting cards) that enhances public awareness of the organisation.
- Evaluate and assist in the implementation of the organisation’s participation in sponsorships within the community.
- Assist in planning and execution of client dinners, road shows, events and other ad hoc marketing efforts and provide support of day-to-day operations to the broader Marketing Department
- Internet and marketing research occasionally.
- Maintain oversight of the department suppliers, sponsorship databases and payment structure.
- Assist in the planning and implementation of the department calendar.
- Qualified B.Com (marketing) or Bachelor’s Degree combined with a Post Graduate Diploma in marketing (from reputable University).
- One to three years of experience in marketing, retail marketing and/branding.
- Relevant FMCG, shopping centre, property marketing experience essential.
- Stable career history.
- Billing to work after hours when required.
- Proficient writing skills.
- Proficient knowledge of Microsoft Office suite including MS Project.
- Excellent time management and planning ability.
- Good people skills.
- Willing to work after hours when required.
- Excellent communication skills (verbal and written).
- Strong negotiation skills.
- Must have excellent numeracy skills.
- Detailed oriented, structured and organized.
- Matured approach to managing pressure.
- Ability to multitask.
- Methodical, logical and precise.
- Ability to follow processes and procedures.
Posted on 29 Aug 09:58