|Get jobs on your |
|Remuneration:||R16000 - R25000 per month Market related|
Job descriptionOKHA is an internationally recognised high end furniture and décor interiors retailer.
We have an exciting opportunity for a dynamic and experienced individual to join us as a project manager and be part of the exiting journey of this exclusive brand.
As the Sales and Project Manager, your primary role is to be a Brand ambassador and to successfully nurture sales and build and maintain Client relationships, by delivering exceptional service. You will be required, to quote, cost, provide technical drawings and layouts, order from our exclusive base of suppliers and project manage to ensure seamless delivery and installation.
With us, every career is a journey, filled with excitement, desire and challenge.
- You will need a minimum of three years’ experience in a Luxury Goods Industry, coupled with Microsoft knowledge (AutoCAD advantageous). Attention to detail and sound communication skills is essential.
Posted on 12 Jul 09:34
Get job alerts for Project Manager jobs
- Digital Project Manager/Technical, Cape Town, Liquorice
- Digital Project Manager, Cape Town, Ninety9cents
- Events Project Manager, Cape Town, Viv Gordon Placements
- Project Manager, Cape Town, Muizenberg
- Project Manager, Cape Town
- Junior-Intermediate Project Manager, Cape Town, Datafin
- Project Manager, Cape Town, Datafin
- Senior Digital Project Manager, Cape Town, Ivy Farrell Recruitment
- Junior Project Manager, Cape Town
- Freelance - Project Manager/Lead - Print, Cape Town, Woodstock, Ogilvy Cape Town
- Creative Change Manager/Project Lead, Cape Town
- Project Manager, Cape Town, Somerset West
- Project Manager, Cape Town, Atlantic Seaboard
- Event/Project Manager, Cape Town
- IT Infrastructure Manager, Cape Town, Datafin