- Top Sars official Jonas Makwakwa 'quits' mid-probe, sources say
- Closing the open source skills gap through graduate development
- SA jobs outlook for Q2 2018: SA employers report encouraging signs for job seekers
|Get jobs on your |
A successful supplier of a wide choice of home-ware, furniture, bathroom, bedroom fittings and tools is looking for a dynamic, customer orientated *sales assistant* in Nelspruit.
- Sales experience in hardware and furniture fittings
- Must have excellent interpersonal and communication skills
- Ability to handle cash and cash ups
- Computer literate
- Able to work alternative weekends
Only South African citizens, who are suitably qualified, live in the applicable area and meet the requirements of the position are eligible to apply for this vacancy.
Please take note: If you have not been contacted within 14 days, please consider your application unsuccessful.
Please visit our website www.mprtc.co.za to upload your CV or for more information.
Posted on 13 Mar 14:14
The most essential and important resource any company can possess will undoubtedly be the talent that they employ. This is where MPCT is crucial, in that we specialise in the most diverse and complex resource; we supply people, the right people, for your company.
|Recent jobs by MPRTC Recruitment||City||Date posted|
|Packhouse Manager||Johannesburg||16 Mar 14:41|
|Quality Assurance Manager||Johannesburg||16 Mar 13:38|
|Driver||Cape Town||16 Mar 12:42|
|Procurement Officer||Boksburg||16 Mar 10:37|
|Internal Sales Consultant||Cape Town||15 Mar 15:24|
|Marketing Manager Assistant||Sandton||15 Mar 14:23|
|Assistant Manager||White River||15 Mar 10:25|
|Sushi Chef||White River||15 Mar 10:24|
|Turner - Heavy Engineering||Durban||15 Mar 09:29|
|Financial Controller||Johannesburg||14 Mar 15:04|