- Government needs ensure its recruitment practices are aligned with its goals
- Golden handshake for Eskom boss on table
- Sasco and Nehawu shut down Unisa over multiple financial disputes
|Get jobs on your |
Sales assistant required in Hillcrest.
- Matric/grade 12 certificate
- One to two years' sales experience in homeware and furniture fittings
- Must have excellent interpersonal and communication skills
- Ability to handle cash and cash-ups
- Computer literate
- Able to work alternative weekends
Only South African citizens, who are suitably qualified, live in the applicable area and meet the requirements of the position are eligible to apply for this vacancy.
Please take note: If you have not been contacted within 14 days, please consider your application unsuccessful.
Please visit our website www.mprtc.co.za to upload your CV or for more information.
Posted on 12 Jan 11:07
The most essential and important resource any company can possess will undoubtedly be the talent that they employ. This is where MPCT is crucial, in that we specialise in the most diverse and complex resource; we supply people, the right people, for your company.
|Recent jobs by MPRTC Recruitment||City||Date posted|
|Store Manager||Cape Town||19 Jan 14:02|
|Store Manager||Cape Town||19 Jan 14:01|
|Internal Sales Assistant||Nelspruit||19 Jan 13:57|
|Electrician||Tshwane (Pretoria)||19 Jan 12:51|
|Maintenance Planner||Mpumalanga||19 Jan 12:50|
|Desktop Support Technician||Durban||19 Jan 12:49|
|Game Ranger||Mpumalanga||19 Jan 12:48|
|Tracking Technician||Clanwilliam||19 Jan 12:47|
|Tracking Technician||Cape Town||19 Jan 12:46|
|Tracking Technician||Steelpoort||19 Jan 12:45|