- How to improve driver and fleet manager relationships
- How does the proposed minimum compare to a fair salary?
- The importance of Permanent Residency to your expatriate / HR strategy
|Get jobs on your |
|Remuneration:||negotiable Basic salary|
|Own transport required:||Yes|
|Company:||Boston City Campus|
- Boston City Campus & Business College: Higher Education Educator in the Distance Mode of Delivery
- Positions are available in Stellenbosch only
- Remuneration: Negotiable based on academic and professional credentials, and workload allocation.
- Disciplines: Information Technology: Systems Development, Programming, Systems Analysis and Design, IT Project Management, Software Testing etc.
- Boston City Campus & Business College will consider all applications in terms of its Employment Equity Plan, which acknowledges the need to diversify the demographic composition.
- Boston City Campus & Business College reserves the right not to make an appointment.
- Your application, comprising a comprehensive curriculum vitae (including the names and e-mail address of at least three referees), with a copy of your highest achieved qualification must reach Boston City Campus & Business College by 8 June 2018 to
- Boston City Campus & Business College reserves the right to investigate qualifications and conduct background verification on all candidates.
- Should no feedback be received from Boston City Campus & Business College within six weeks of the closing date, kindly accept that your application did not succeed.
- Applicants are required to have at minimum an Honours degree in the respective discipline and have experience in working for a Higher Education Institution.
- Experience in the distance mode of delivery is an advantage.
Posted on 15 May 11:56