|Get jobs on your |
An international chemical company within the paper and pulp industry requires a plant engineer in Hammarsdale.
- BTech/BSc in mechanical engineering
- Government certificate of competency (advantage)
- Five years' experience in mechanical engineering within the batch chemical manufacturing industry
- Knowledge of engineering and engineering design principles
- Knowledge on equipment standards, maintenance approaches, and maintenance strategy development
- Excellent knowledge of process safety, policies, procedures, and legislation
- Knowledge of the OHS Act and other relevant legislation
- Fundamental understanding and working experience of risk management in a hazardous chemical manufacturing environment
- Strong analytical skills
Applicants must reside in Hammarsdale or surrounding area.
Please take note: if you have not been contacted within 14 days, please consider your application unsuccessful.
Visit our website to view all of our current vacancies: www.mprtc.co.za
Posted on 28 Jun 07:42
The most essential and important resource any company can possess will undoubtedly be the talent that they employ. This is where MPRTC is crucial, in that we specialise in the most diverse and complex resource; we supply people, the right people, for your company.
|Recent jobs by MPRTC Recruitment||City||Date posted|
|Supervisor||Somerset West||20 Jul 15:05|
|Assistant Manager||Witbank||20 Jul 14:09|
|Senior Software Developer||Cape Town||20 Jul 12:06|
|General Mechanic||Hoedspruit||19 Jul 14:14|
|Sales Representative||Secunda||19 Jul 14:10|
|Senior Developers||Cape Town||19 Jul 14:07|
|Sales Executive||Johannesburg||19 Jul 11:16|
|Arabic Speaking Membership Services Agent||Cape Town||19 Jul 11:14|
|Food/Beverage Manager||Bela Bela||19 Jul 11:11|
|German Speaking Membership Services Agent||Cape Town CBD||19 Jul 11:09|