|Get jobs on your |
|Remuneration:||R17000 per month Basic salary|
|Benefits:||Company Life Insurance, Allowance For Medical Aid, 30 Days Leave|
|Location:||Cape Town, Wynberg|
|Company:||CTG Committed To Good|
Job descriptionCTG Overview
In operation since 2006, CTG is honoured to serve clients in 15 fragile and conflict-affected states assisting with disaster relief, peacebuilding, humanitarian aid and development programmes through our specialised recruitment, HR management and operational services. At the heart of our success is our access to experienced national and international consultants and our in-depth knowledge of the working realities in challenging locations.
CTG stands for Committed To Good due to the ethical approach central to our business. Respect for the fundamental human rights of our staff, and those our staff encounter, is a cornerstone of our values. We strive for gender equality, inclusion and diversity, providing fair and equal opportunities for all.
Overview of position
The CTG Bid Team is looking to expand with the new position of a bid administrator. The office is newly established in Wynberg, Cape Town, and currently consist of four people within Marketing and Bid Management. The team is in constant liaison with our Head Office in Dubai and our other entities in the Middle East and Africa.
The Bid Team consist today of one bid manager and one bid coordinator, being responsible for the compilation of all proposals with the goal of winning new contracts in any of our countries of operation. This entails researching, preparing, writing, managing and submitting all necessary information required by clients or potential business associates.
The bid administrator will report to the bid manager.
This role will assist the bid team and the business development team with the administration to ease and reduce their workload. This is a new role in the company that will develop over time, and will initially consist of the following:
- Provide administration support on expressions of interests and bids for a variety of different clients
- Source and edit standard information required for bid submissions - licenses, financial audits, certificates, CVs, etc.
- Follow up on internal timelines to make sure deliverables are being met
- Organizing and updating standard documents
- Manage all Vendor registrations with current/potential clients
- Updating Salesforce with opportunities and submitted bids – past, present and future
- Assist business development with the collation of contacts (Salesforce)
- Assist the business development team with various administrative tasks
- Candidate search in our database and CV formatting to CTG template
- Create and manage a client contact list based on contact details in RFPs
- Undertake other administrative tasks as required
- Searching for new opportunities
- Submit simpler EOI
- Follow-up of submitted bids
Company DescriptionCTG supports humanitarian and development agencies in conflict-affected countries through employment and logistic services.
This is a junior position, and we are looking for someone in the early stages of their career. Over time and for the right person, this role might develop to include more responsibilities.
Key competencies include:
- Previous experience of providing administrative support, ideally in a sales and marketing or commercial environment
- Post graduate diploma
- Fluent in spoken and written corporate English
- Competent in managing your own time and ability to meet deadlines
- Computer literate and proficient in the use of MS software particularly Word, Excel, Outlook, PowerPoint.
- Knowledge of Salesforce not essential but an advantage
- Attention to detail
- Adaptable and flexible
- Self-starter with huge initiative
- Team oriented
- A complete finisher
- Structured and organised
Posted on 04 Dec 11:49
Get job alerts for Administrator jobs
- Property Investment Portfolio Administrator, Cape Town, CBD, MPRTC Recruitment
- Travel Administrator, Cape Town, Pinelands, Ramsay Media
- Auction House Administrator, Cape Town, CBD, MPRTC Recruitment
- HR Administrator, Lutzville, West Coast Personnel
- Recruitment Administrator, Cape Town, Camps Bay, Career Custodians
- Administrative Assistant/Programme Administrator/Personal Assistant, Cape Town, Westlake Business Park
- Bookkeeper/Financial Administrator, Cape Town, Brackenfell
- Campaign Administrator, Durbanville, Contermanskloof
- Digital Marketing Administrator, Cape Town, LayerCake recruitment
- Transfer Agent Administrator, Cape Town, University Estate
- Client Service Administrator, Cape Town, University Estate
- Office Administrator, Cape Town, De Waterkant
- Junior Travel Administrator, Cape Town, Centry City, DigiOutsource
- Financial/Cost Accountant, Grabouw, Elgin Free Range Chickens
- Accountant, Cape Town, Ivy Farrell Recruitment
- Operations/Office Manager, Cape Town, Woodstock
- Inventory Cost Accountant, Paarl, West Coast Personnel
- CA/CIMA Accountan, Cape Town, Green Point, West Coast Personnel
- Senior Bookkeeper/Office Manager/Financial Manager, Cape Town, Milnerton, West Coast Personnel
- Assistant Accountant, Cape Town, Thornton, West Coast Personnel
- Junior Office Manager, Cape Town