|Get jobs on your |
Group Training Officer
A technical retail supplier is looking for a Group Training Officer.
If you do not fit the specification with the minimum requirements your application will not be accepted for this position. Shortlisted candidates may be required to complete an Assessment or Test to demonstrate your knowledge of this position.
- At least two to three years’ experience within a Training Department of a Company or dealing with Training if there is not an established Training Department
- Relevant tertiary qualification in HR will be advantageous
- Relevant training and development courses in line with deliverables of the position
- Familiarity with traditional and modern training methods
- Excellent communication and leadership skills
- Ability to plan, multi-task and manage time effectively
- Computer Literacy
- Ensure that accurate job descriptions are in place
- Provide advice and assistance with writing job descriptions
- Identify training and development opportunities
- Identify and assess current and future training needs
- Create training manuals
- Design and implement training plans and methods
- Manage the training budget
- Organise staff training sessions, workshops and activities
- Process employee requests for outside training while complying with policies and procedures
- Provides support with the completion and submission of statutory reports: Employment Equity Reports; Workplace Skills Plan and Annual Training Report; Compilation of Training Plans
Applicants must reside in Bedfordview or surrounding area.
Only South African citizens, who are suitably qualified, live in the applicable area and meet the requirements of the position are eligible to apply for this vacancy.
Please take note: if you have not been contacted within 14 days, please consider your application unsuccessful.
Visit our website to view all of our current vacancies: www.mprtc.co.za
Posted on 09 Oct 08:14
The most essential and important resource any company can possess will undoubtedly be the talent that they employ. This is where MPRTC is crucial, in that we specialise in the most diverse and complex resource; we supply people, the right people, for your company.
|Recent jobs by MPRTC Recruitment||City||Date posted|
|Quality Assurer||Roodepoort||19 Oct 14:03|
|Staging Manager||Alberton||19 Oct 13:37|
|Assistant Manager||Kuruman||19 Oct 12:12|
|Store Manager||Cape Town||19 Oct 12:11|
|Store Manager||Kimberley||19 Oct 12:09|
|Production Foreman||Carletonville||19 Oct 11:36|
|Store Manager||La Lucia||18 Oct 15:37|
|SHE Manager - Chief Safety Officer||Limpopo||18 Oct 11:04|
|Project Manager||Cape Town||18 Oct 09:06|
|Instructional Designer||Cape Town||18 Oct 09:04|