- IT and the green economy identified as future-orientated businesses in South Africa
- Fight counter-productive workplace behaviour through employee engagement
- Why support is vital to entry-level employee retention
|Get jobs on your |
Human Resources Officer
Job descriptionDATE: 2018_09_10
Category: Human resources
Reports to: HR manager
To provide efficient talent acquisition support to HRM and to manage processes required with specific focus on Recruitment and IR to three dynamic companies in the design Industry.
Responsibilities including, but not limited to;
- Admin Control of the Recruitment Processes defined and implemented with business needs in mind.
- Placing of online adverts.
- Reviews Recruit Inbox for SAOTA and ARRCC, sorting and filing of CV's.
- Requesting Applications and Portfolios of Candidates.
- Email links of portfolios to Managers for consideration
- Ensuring correct documents available for Interviews.
- Updating of Schedules required for EE and Internal Administration.
- Assisting with reference checks.
- Ensure correct paperwork is received for New Starts.
- Capture of New starts into employee database.
- Coordination with payroll officer of new starts or leavers.
- Update of company Organograms monthly.
- Head count reports to HM, FD.
- Coordinates and Monitors to ensures probation reviews are scheduled and achieved.
- Attendance at probation reviews as per the probation review guidelines.
- Assist Managers at probation reviews by advising on performance matters.
- Facilitates and monitors performance management procedures in line with labor law guidelines.
- Train and advise managers on disciplinary processes and procedures.
- Capture, filing and monitoring of all warnings.
- Coordination of staff welfare programmes – Valentine’s Day, Women’s Day, Staff functions and events, etc
- Assist with the capturing, coordination and reporting of BBBEE, EE Plans and WSP submissions and audits.
- Facilitation and maintenance of training and skills records in line with required processes
- Assist with providing employment letters, certificates of service, ad hoc request of HR information.
RequirementsEssential skills and criteria
To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. The requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge, skill, and/or ability required.
- Ability to work accurately whilst ensuring deadlines are met
- Able to prioritise work
- MS Office with strong excel skills
- Prior experience working in an HR department
- Work well under pressure
- Strong organisational skills
- Strong communication skills
- Qualification in HR would be an advantage
You will need to behave professionally, fairly, ethically and responsibly at all times. The ability to work within a team is another essential pre-requisite.
You are a self-starter who enjoys being part of a team and you like to multi-task and be active.
Posted on 19 Sep 14:30