|Get jobs on your |
Head of Human Resources
|Remuneration:||To be discussed|
|Job level:||Management Snr|
Job descriptionWhen an issue arises, of any kind, who do we turn to? The person who we deem as our hero, right? Well, our pretty schweet, progressive client is looking for their very own Hero, in the form of a Head of HR. Besides...you can’t spell HERO without HR.
They are looking for a pretty experienced (5-10 years, to be exact) Human Resources professional who has a very solid foundation in Industrial Psychology. As the superhuman, you would make sure that all HR operations run smoothly and effectively. You would develop HR strats and offer advice to the senior folk. Essentially, you’d take the lead in everything people related, and there is no company without happy staff.
If you'd like a full list of ‘duties, requirements and responsibilities' then we can gladly send those through to you
The cool stuff
- You’ll be part of the growth
- The atmosphere is energetic, enthusiastic and positive
- Living a health style is high on their priority list
- You could win a weekly, monthly and annual award. They recognise when teams shows brilliance.
So if this speaks to your soul and you’re ready to take the leap into a new venture, then we’d really like to hear from you!
RequirementsThey want someone who:
- Has full understanding of the ins and outs of an organisation and how it functions
- Has excellent knowledge of HR legislation and regulations
- Is pretty good at business but you have that human touch as well
- Knows a bit about data analysis and reporting, in fact, it’s kind of your thing
- Lives their lives with high ethical standards
- Has a BSc/BA in HR or business. If you have you Masters in HR - well, that would be pretty awesome!
- Is pretty good at presentations
- Has mentored and enjoys taking a team under their wings of glory
Posted on 09 May 07:52