- IT and the green economy identified as future-orientated businesses in South Africa
- Fight counter-productive workplace behaviour through employee engagement
- Why support is vital to entry-level employee retention
|Get jobs on your |
|Location:||Cape Town, CBD|
A leading property management company offering affordable and secure university student accommodation throughout South Africa is seeking a dynamic and proactive maintenance manager to join their team in Cape Town
If you do not fit the specification with the minimum requirements your application will not be accepted for this position. Shortlisted candidates may be required to complete an assessment or test to demonstrate your knowledge of this position.
- National Diploma or Degree in facility management/building management an advantage
- Must have at least three years' experience in a similar maintenance manager position
- Must have a wide knowledge of the different trades (electrical systems, plumbing, carpentry)
- Must be computer literate
- Valid driver's license and own transport
- Must have good verbal and written communication skills
- Manage the implementation of an effective online maintenance report system within all buildings Ensure that the maintenance log is current within a 24-hour time frame
- Weekly report on the job card status for the region/buildings under your control in the approved format
- Ensure that the job cards are being managed and controlled correctly
- Ensure vacate and intake is managed in accordance to departmental objectives
- Verbal and written communication skills
- Manage the work conducted by the maintenance team
- Manage the maintenance standards in the buildings
Applicants must reside in Cape Town, CBD or surrounding area.
Only South African citizens, who are suitably qualified, live in the applicable area and meet the requirements of the position are eligible to apply for this vacancy.
Please take note: if you have not been contacted within 14 days, please consider your application unsuccessful.
Visit our website to view all of our current vacancies: www.mprtc.co.za
Posted on 02 Oct 10:39
The most essential and important resource any company can possess will undoubtedly be the talent that they employ. This is where MPRTC is crucial, in that we specialise in the most diverse and complex resource; we supply people, the right people, for your company.
|Recent jobs by MPRTC Recruitment||City||Date posted|
|Counter Sales Representative||Witbank||17 Oct 10:34|
|Store Manager||Johannesburg||17 Oct 07:19|
|Gaming VIP Services Host||Nelspruit||17 Oct 07:17|
|External Sales Representative||Boksburg||17 Oct 07:15|
|Architectural Representative||Boksburg||17 Oct 07:13|
|Property Investment Portfolio Administrator||Cape Town||16 Oct 13:21|
|Site Supervisor||Durban||16 Oct 11:59|
|Technical Compliance Manager||Johannesburg||16 Oct 09:44|
|Recruitment Consultant||Cape Town||16 Oct 09:42|
|Site Supervisor||Witbank||16 Oct 08:20|