- IT and the green economy identified as future-orientated businesses in South Africa
- Fight counter-productive workplace behaviour through employee engagement
- Why support is vital to entry-level employee retention
|Get jobs on your |
International industrial engineering company, has an opportunity for a boilermaker to join their team in Richards Bay.
If you do not fit the specification with the minimum requirements your application will not be accepted for this position. Shortlisted candidates may be required to complete an assessment or test to demonstrate your knowledge of this position.
- Minimum five years of boilermaking experience, preferably in an engineering/machine shop environment.
- Skills to include complicated layouts, shrinkage calculations, check and straighten capability.
- Should be able to use precision measurement equipment to inspect own work.
- Must be able to rig and move heavy structures.
- Proof loading with instructions.
- Computer literate
- Be able to read and understand working drawings, technical drawings and specifications.
- The ability to communicate professionally, both verbally and in writing.
- The ability and maturity to perform in a dynamic and fast paced environment
- The ability to weld using MIG, stick, or other welding processes
- Perform structural repairs using a brake press and other means
- Use appropriate measuring instruments for the task
- Operate hand tools
- Operate a variety of machines in the factory
- Interface with other departments to accomplish tasks
- Maintain a clean work area as required
- Apply all applicable safety requirements to comply with HSEQ MS and regulatory agencies.
- Comply with roles and responsibilities as indicated on HSEQ-FOR-05.01 Matrix of Roles and responsibilities
Applicants must reside in Richards Bay or surrounding area.
Only South African citizens, who are suitably qualified, live in the applicable area and meet the requirements of the position are eligible to apply for this vacancy.
Please take note: if you have not been contacted within 14 days, please consider your application unsuccessful.
Visit our website to view all of our current vacancies: www.mprtc.co.za
Posted on 02 Oct 10:09
The most essential and important resource any company can possess will undoubtedly be the talent that they employ. This is where MPRTC is crucial, in that we specialise in the most diverse and complex resource; we supply people, the right people, for your company.
|Recent jobs by MPRTC Recruitment||City||Date posted|
|Counter Sales Representative||Witbank||17 Oct 10:34|
|Store Manager||Johannesburg||17 Oct 07:19|
|Gaming VIP Services Host||Nelspruit||17 Oct 07:17|
|External Sales Representative||Boksburg||17 Oct 07:15|
|Architectural Representative||Boksburg||17 Oct 07:13|
|Property Investment Portfolio Administrator||Cape Town||16 Oct 13:21|
|Site Supervisor||Durban||16 Oct 11:59|
|Technical Compliance Manager||Johannesburg||16 Oct 09:44|
|Recruitment Consultant||Cape Town||16 Oct 09:42|
|Site Supervisor||Witbank||16 Oct 08:20|