- Mokonyane opposed to SABC retrenchments
- bountiXP makes it easy to recognise and reward South African employees
- Applications open for MEST class of 2020
|Get jobs on your |
|Remuneration:||R300000 - R300000 per year|
|Own transport required:||Yes|
|Company:||West Coast Personnel|
As a qualified artisan the incumbent will be required to complete and maintain various records related to statutory requirements as well as internal documentation.
As a maintenance electrician, you will be required to work in all areas of the company from production to service delivery.
Must be a trade test millwright
Knowledge and experience:
- Three to five years in a technician role
- Knowledge of GMP and ISO9001 requirements
- Experience working in a GMP environment would be advantageous
- Welding experience, TIG and or Aergon
- Lathe machine experience
- Mechanical and electrical fault finding and repairs
- Good organisational skills.
- Reliable, tolerant and self-driven.
- Good interpersonal skills.
- Communication skills.
- Strong writing skills
- Computer literate – MS Word, Excel, Access, Projects
- Role responsibilities will include, but not be limited to the following:
- Corrective and preventative maintenance program recording and completion.
- Implementation of preventative and or corrective measures.
- Contribute to plant availability of at least 90%.
- Drill down to technical aspects of field of specialty.
- Participation in problem-solving, improvement and or cost-saving projects/initiatives.
- Follow work instructions relating to the QMS system.
- Raise requisitions on Syspro for purchasing/ordering requirements.
- On time and in full delivery to internal customers.
- Capture hours and work performed on various tasks in detail and with 100% accuracy on DMS job cards.
- Identify improvements and assist in implementation.
- Initiation of non-conformances, SQA’s and completion of forms.
- Train contractors/fellow employees on permit systems and or equipment usage.
- Personal development: Willing to be trained on various processes within BBI and external training and development relating to job function.
- Required to be trained and self-develop on automation projects and electronic use of tablets for record keeping and or reporting.
- Will be required to be trained as first aider, health and safety rep or fire fighter.
- Keeps work areas in neat order.
- To assist line manager with stock keeping, record keeping and training of contractors and personnel
Posted on 06 Sep 14:40