|Get jobs on your |
Maintenance manager required in Cape Town.
- Grade 12/matric
- Relevant degree/diploma
- Three to five years' working experience in a similar position
- Management experience
- Great planning and organising skills
- Ability to work under pressure
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Attention to detail
- Computer literate
- Valid code eight drivers licence and own transport
Only South African citizens, who are suitably qualified, live in the applicable area and meet the requirements of the position are eligible to apply for this vacancy.
Please take note: If you have not been contacted within 14 days, please consider your application unsuccessful.
Please visit our website www.mprtc.co.za to upload your CV or for more information.
Posted on 15 May 14:17
The most essential and important resource any company can possess will undoubtedly be the talent that they employ. This is where MPRTC is crucial, in that we specialise in the most diverse and complex resource; we supply people, the right people, for your company.
|Recent jobs by MPRTC Recruitment||City||Date posted|
|VOIP Remote Support Technician||Nelspruit||23 May 14:10|
|Internal Sales Executive||White River||23 May 13:51|
|Store Manager||Cape Town||23 May 09:08|
|Technical Sales Representative||Witbank||23 May 09:07|
|Hardware/DIY Sales Assistant||Silverton||22 May 14:08|
|Hardware/DIY Sales Assistant||Cape Town||22 May 14:07|
|Mine Manager||Mpumalanga||22 May 10:12|
|Executive - Employee Relations||Centurion||21 May 16:15|
|Senior Legal Advisor - Property Law||Centurion||21 May 16:13|
|Senior Bookkeeper||Cape Town||21 May 16:11|
Get job alerts for Maintenance jobs
- Maintenance Fitter, Cape Town, Epping, West Coast Personnel
- Maintenance Electrician, Cape Town, Epping, West Coast Personnel
- Maintenance Manager, Worcester
- Maintenance Fitter, Grabouw
- Maintenance Officer, Cape Town, MPRTC Recruitment
- Offsite Maintenance Assistant, Cape Town, Woodstock, Moving Tactics