|Get jobs on your |
Maintenance officer required in Cape Town.
- Grade 12/matric
- Diploma/certificate in plumbing (advantage)
- Three to five years’ experience as a general handyman in residential building maintenance
- Plumbing experience
- Ability to assist with repairs and maintenance including plumbing, electrical, painting, tiling, and carpentry
- Basic fault-finding skills
- Valid drivers licence and own transport
Applicants must reside in Cape Town or surrounding area.
Please take note: if you have not been contacted within 14 days, please consider your application unsuccessful.
Visit our website to view all of our current vacancies: www.mprtc.co.za
Posted on 09 May 09:09
The most essential and important resource any company can possess will undoubtedly be the talent that they employ. This is where MPRTC is crucial, in that we specialise in the most diverse and complex resource; we supply people, the right people, for your company.
|Recent jobs by MPRTC Recruitment||City||Date posted|
|VOIP Remote Support Technician||Nelspruit||23 May 14:10|
|Internal Sales Executive||White River||23 May 13:51|
|Store Manager||Cape Town||23 May 09:08|
|Technical Sales Representative||Witbank||23 May 09:07|
|Hardware/DIY Sales Assistant||Silverton||22 May 14:08|
|Hardware/DIY Sales Assistant||Cape Town||22 May 14:07|
|Mine Manager||Mpumalanga||22 May 10:12|
|Executive - Employee Relations||Centurion||21 May 16:15|
|Senior Legal Advisor - Property Law||Centurion||21 May 16:13|
|Senior Bookkeeper||Cape Town||21 May 16:11|
Get job alerts for Maintenance jobs
- Maintenance Manager, Cape Town, MPRTC Recruitment
- Maintenance Fitter, Cape Town, Epping, West Coast Personnel
- Maintenance Electrician, Cape Town, Epping, West Coast Personnel
- Maintenance Manager, Worcester
- Maintenance Fitter, Grabouw
- Offsite Maintenance Assistant, Cape Town, Woodstock, Moving Tactics