- 4 tips to boost innovation in a dwindling economy
- What are the regulatory framework options for payroll deductions?
- IT and the green economy identified as future-orientated businesses in South Africa
|Get jobs on your |
Code 8 Driver
A leading furniture supplier requires a driver in Port Elizabeth.
- Grade 12/matric
- Three years’ Experience in a driving position
- Two to three years of maintenance background
- Valid code eight
- Experience with proof of delivery
- Checking stock
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Ability to work long hours
Applicants must reside in Port Elizabeth or surrounding area.
Please take note: if you have not been contacted within 14 days, please consider your application unsuccessful.
Visit our website to view all of our current vacancies: www.mprtc.co.za
Posted on 25 Sep 16:05
The most essential and important resource any company can possess will undoubtedly be the talent that they employ. This is where MPRTC is crucial, in that we specialise in the most diverse and complex resource; we supply people, the right people, for your company.
|Recent jobs by MPRTC Recruitment||City||Date posted|
|Control/Instrumental Technician||Witbank||17 Oct 13:49|
|Counter Sales Representative||Witbank||17 Oct 10:34|
|Store Manager||Johannesburg||17 Oct 07:19|
|Gaming VIP Services Host||Nelspruit||17 Oct 07:17|
|External Sales Representative||Boksburg||17 Oct 07:15|
|Architectural Representative||Boksburg||17 Oct 07:13|
|Property Investment Portfolio Administrator||Cape Town||16 Oct 13:21|
|Site Supervisor||Durban||16 Oct 11:59|
|Technical Compliance Manager||Johannesburg||16 Oct 09:44|
|Recruitment Consultant||Cape Town||16 Oct 09:42|