- There's no time like the future
- A South African's guide to moving to and making it in Malta: An acceleration of arrivals
- These are the Top 10 African Innovators selected for SBC AfriTech
|Get jobs on your |
|Location:||Cape Town, Camps Bay|
|Own transport required:||Yes|
Job descriptionWe are looking for a highly motivated, energetic, and organised individual to work for us on a full-time basis as a property manager to join our existing property management team.
The successful candidate will join our hard-working, fun-loving Cape Portfolios team based in our Camps Bay beachfront offices.
Company DescriptionCape Portfolios is a leading villa rental and property management company in Cape Town that offers luxury accommodation in over 200 villas and apartments mostly along the Atlantic Seaboard.
- Some work experience in hospitality/tourism and/or property management or a relevant qualification such as a hospitality management/tourism diploma.
- Great attention to detail and organisational/planning skills, with an ability to multi-task and work under pressure.
- Very service minded, energetic with a friendly manner, and a willingness to go the extra mile.
- Excellent communicator (both in writing and verbally) and a strong team player.
- Computer literate (Word/Office/Excel).
- Must have own car and drivers licence.
- Must be willing to work evenings and weekends from time to time on a duty roster.
No phone calls please applications including full CV should be emailed to .
Posted on 22 Jun 09:20
Candice van Niekerk