|Get jobs on your |
Senior HVAC Technician
|Remuneration:||R28000 - R28000 per month Basic salary|
|Benefits:||Company Vehicle and Cellphone|
|Job level:||Management Snr|
Job descriptionMy client, a specialized service provider to the Petroleum industry, requires a Senior HVAC Technician/ Working Manager for their Cape Town office.
To align the work flow with the resources available. To ensure smooth processes so that delivery to the customer is as efficient as possible. To also fill the role of Technician, to ensure that problem solving is done and that items are repaired to the best of your ability along with submitting all required paperwork in a timeous manner.
- To lead by example in working and dealing with the technicians based in Cape Town.
- To be aware of major ongoing site issues to be able to assist with queries and liaise with Operations Desk.
- Must take into account the SLA dates on jobs and ensure that these jobs are treated with the urgency allocated by the customer.
- Attend to site meetings, giving a good first impression of the company and taking intensive notes on what needs to be done on site.
- Submit quotations for these site meetings in a timeous manner in order for them to be submitted to the customer before the closing date.
- Submit quotes for work which exceeds the maximum maintenance spend allocation, to the Operations Desk.
- Occasionally it may be required that you organize payment of quotes to expedite the collection of the spares required
- keep the operations desk fully up to date with work being done and how far items are in Cape Town.
- Matric / Grade 12
- Relevant HVAC qualification, Trade Tested
- Code 10 drivers’ license
- Minimum of 5 years’ Supervisory/management experience
- 5 years’ experience as an HVAC Technician. Petroleum industry experience advantageous.
- Excellent communication skills both verbal and written
- Computer/IT savvy
- Must take initiative and be proactive
- Must have a sense of business acumen and natural understanding and aptitude for all things technical/mechanical
SALARY: R28 000 CTC plus company vehicle and cellphone
Posted on 15 Jun 06:52