|Get jobs on your |
Real Estate Assistant/Personal Assistant
|Location:||Cape Town, Durbanville|
An exciting career opportunity exists for a real estate assistant/personal assistant in Durbanville, Cape Town to join South Africa’s leading property investor group and one of the fastest growing rental management companies.
If you do not fit the specification with the minimum requirements your application will not be accepted for this position. Shortlisted candidates may be required to complete an assessment or test to demonstrate your knowledge of this position.
- Real estate administration and personal assistant experience within the real estate/property management industry
- Valid drivers licence and own vehicle
- Matric/grade 12
- Must be fluent in English and Afrikaans
- Creative, well-groomed, and organised
- Providing administration and marketing support to real estate agent
- Handling all relevant sales administration
- Managing all diary appointments with regards to viewings
- Greet all customers, both on the phone and in person, in a professional and courteous manner
- Weekly communication with clients to check on their needs and assure clients understand we care about their concerns and needs
- Managing incoming calls and taking messages
- Keep a to-do list on a daily basis on Google Docs
- Maintaining databases, company website and property listing statuses
- Responsible for event planning and assisting with volunteer and charity work
Applicants must reside in Durbanville, Cape Town or surrounding area.
Only South African citizens, who are suitably qualified, live in the applicable area and meet the requirements of the position are eligible to apply for this vacancy.
Please take note: if you have not been contacted within 14 days, please consider your application unsuccessful.
Visit our website to view all of our current vacancies: www.mprtc.co.za
Posted on 11 Oct 10:12
The most essential and important resource any company can possess will undoubtedly be the talent that they employ. This is where MPRTC is crucial, in that we specialise in the most diverse and complex resource; we supply people, the right people, for your company.
|Recent jobs by MPRTC Recruitment||City||Date posted|
|Creditors Supervisor||Cape Town||22 Oct 07:35|
|Quality Assurer||Roodepoort||19 Oct 14:03|
|Staging Manager||Alberton||19 Oct 13:37|
|Assistant Manager||Kuruman||19 Oct 12:12|
|Store Manager||Cape Town||19 Oct 12:11|
|Store Manager||Kimberley||19 Oct 12:09|
|Production Foreman||Carletonville||19 Oct 11:36|
|Store Manager||La Lucia||18 Oct 15:37|
|SHE Manager - Chief Safety Officer||Limpopo||18 Oct 11:04|
|Project Manager||Cape Town||18 Oct 09:06|