|Get jobs on your |
Intelligent Robotic Process Automation - Engineer
If playing an integral part in shaping the digital workforce of the future, then a Joburg company at the forefront of Intelligent Process Automation(IPA), digitisation and virtual agentswants you to join them as their next Intelligent Robotic Process Automation (iRPA) engineer. Your core role will involve building IPA Robots by combiningAI powered Cognitive Services, Machine Learning, and Robotic Process Automation (RPA). You should possess a relevant IT/engineering degree or related tertiary qualification, +/- three years of suitable experience and your tech toolset must include: C#, .NET, Workflow Foundation or DBA technologies such as SQL Server, SSIS/SSRS and analytics. If working in a creative team withcutting-edge tech at your disposal excites you, then apply now!
- Develop a deep understanding of the UiPath Platform and its functionalities.
- Solution design.
- Design, build and test complex automation processes that will interact with multiple third-party applications.
- Data conversion and interfacing activities
- Identification of new automation opportunities and for improvement in existing processes.
- Technical architecture.
- Defining systems strategy, developing system requirements, designing, prototyping, and testing custom technology solutions, and supporting system implementation.
- Help gather project requirements for integration with partner products.
- Relevant IT/engineering degree/diploma or related tertiary qualification.
- Minimum of +/-three years’ relevant experience.
- Broad Technology knowledge experience including knowledge in specific development technologies such as:
- Workflow Foundation or database technologies such as SQL Server, SSIS/SSRS, and analytics tools
- An aptitude to liaise with senior level customer representatives in a rational and measured manner to communicate progress, issues, risks and solutions.
- Must have a car and drivers licence
- Fluent written and spoken English is mandatory, fluency in any other languages is a plus.
- Logical thinker and problem solver.
- Good presentation and communication skills.
- Strong technical ability.
- Able to work both independently and within a team.
- Capacity to think on your feet and embrace new challenges as they arise.
When applying for jobs, ensure that you have the minimum job requirements. Only SA citizens will be considered for this role. If you are not in the mentioned location of any of the jobs, please note your relocation plans in all applications for jobs and correspondence. Please e-mail a word copy of your CV to and mention the reference numbers of the jobs. We have a list of jobs on http://www.datafin.com. Datafin IT Recruitment - Cape Town Jobs.
Posted on 14 Jun 15:57
DataFin was established in 1999. We pride ourselves on the fact that we have established relationships with industry leaders and a vast majority of our business is repeat business.
|Recent jobs by Datafin||City||Date posted|
|Business Analyst||Cape Town||18 Jun 09:55|
|Senior Full-stack C# Developer||Cape Town||18 Jun 09:54|
|Digital Copywriter||Cape Town||18 Jun 09:40|
|Data/Reporting Analyst||Cape Town||18 Jun 09:38|
|Technical Team Lead - Java/iOS||Welgemoed||18 Jun 09:35|
|Java Technical Architect||Welgemoed||18 Jun 09:33|
|Intermediate-Senior Java Developer||Welgemoed||18 Jun 09:32|
|Mid SQL DBA||Westlake||18 Jun 09:30|
|Intermediate - Senior C#.Net Developer||Steenberg||18 Jun 09:29|
|Junior .Net Developer||Cape Town||15 Jun 15:15|