|Get jobs on your |
Technical Team Lead - Java/iOS-
Be exposed to cutting-edge technology with a dynamic health software provider seeking a highly skilled technical team lead (Java/iOS) to join its team. You will lead a solution delivery team in an Agile environment, responsible for Scrum meetings. You require matric, a computer science/information systems or related field degree/diploma or certificate, experience in a similar role, five+ years’ software development experience, three+ years’ Java and one+ years’ Spring Boot. Any iOS, HL7/FHIR or PilotFish/Mirth will prove beneficial.
Produce code – code that meets the functional and technical requirements specification
- Work closely with the business and architecture to interpret, write, translate and code software programs and applications according to specifications.
- Work with Testers – receive and provide feedback on bugs and interact with testing team.
- Investigate, analyses and document reported defects in JIRA.
- Perform maintenance programming and correction of identified defects.
- Provide defect management support as determined by the support roster
- Continue professional development.
- Meet personal development plan requirements.
- Create and maintain technical documentation program development, logic, coding, and corrections.
- Assist with the maintenance of user manuals and guidelines.
- Transfer gained system knowledge to peer developers.
- Mentor junior developers and share techniques with peers.
- Perform peer code reviews.
- Conversion of specifications and instructions into working code.
- Defect Management and resolution.
- Conversions of specifications and instructions into working code.
- Communicate updates.
- Lead the design of software solutions to meet business requirements.
- Plan, prioritise and allocate team resources against for upcoming work items.
- Manage, motivate and mentor individual developers to ensure optimum contribution to team output.
- Communicate team planning and progress.
- Receive company strategy and operational management.
- Senior National Certificate/grade 12.
- A Degree/Diploma or Certificate in Computer Science/Information Systems or related field.
- Five+ years’ experience in software development.
- Three+ years’ Java.
- One+ year of experience as a technical team lead.
- One+ year Spring Boot expereince.
- Experience mentoring other developers within a team.
- Experience with multiple Operating systems (Unix, Linux, macOS and Windows).
- Experience in an Agile environment.
- Excellent understanding of coding methods and best practices.
- Knowledge of the SDLC.
- Systems Implementation.
- Product Development.
- IT Infrastructure.
- Software Development.
- Relationships management.
- One+ year of iOS experience.
- HL7 or FHIR.
- PilotFish or Mirth.
- Hands-on experience developing unit test cases an advantage.
When applying for jobs, ensure that you have the minimum job requirements. Only SA Citizens will be considered for this role. If you are not in the mentioned location of any of the jobs, please note your relocation plans in all applications for jobs and correspondence. Please e-mail a word copy of your CV to and mention the reference numbers of the jobs. We have a list of jobs on http://www.datafin.com. Datafin IT Recruitment - Cape Town Jobs.
Posted on 18 May 10:34
DataFin was established in 1999. We pride ourselves on the fact that we have established relationships with industry leaders and a vast majority of our business is repeat business.
|Recent jobs by Datafin||City||Date posted|
|Mid Front-End Web Developer||Cape Town||21 May 14:53|
|Quality Assurance Analyst||Cape Town||18 May 15:03|
|Front-End Developer||Cape Town||18 May 15:02|
|Software Developer - Back-End||Cape Town||18 May 15:01|
|Intermediate-Senior Java Developer||Welgemoed||18 May 10:38|
|Technical Team Lead - Java/iOS-||Welgemoed||18 May 10:34|
|Java Technical Architect||Welgemoed||18 May 10:32|
|Mid SQL DBA||Westlake||18 May 10:25|
|Lead Consultant - Web Analytics||Cape Town||18 May 10:11|
|Technology Consultant - DoubleClick||Cape Town||18 May 10:10|