- How to improve driver and fleet manager relationships
- How does the proposed minimum compare to a fair salary?
- The importance of Permanent Residency to your expatriate / HR strategy
|Get jobs on your |
Java Technical Architect
Take charge of the overall project system design and tech selection as the next Java technical architect sought by a dynamic, innovative software solutions provider. Your role will also include leadership and direction on technical aspects of projects. Yourequirematric, a degree/diploma/certificate in Computer science/information systems or related field, 10 years’ experience in a leadership or technical role, preferably enterprise application exposure, eight+ years’ Java and experience mentoring other developers within a team.
- Documentation of the system architecture.
- Architecture decision log.
- Definition of new technology proof-of-concepts and implement the new technology where appropriate.
- Research and Development.
- Definition and documentation of Data model.
Architectural conformance reviews.
Architectural communication sessions.
Participation in detailed design sessions with developers.
Definition and documentation of:
- Data model.
- Security requirements and principles.
- Governance requirements and best practice.
- Client infrastructure requirements and best practice.
- Knowledge transfer to operational support team.
- Definition and documentation of the internal infrastructure.
- Broadened knowledge base.
- Key documents and records saved on document management system in the required format.
- Risk management.
- Keep them informed of progress. Facilitate design sessions and consult on the best technical architecture, design and tools. Provide frameworks and services.
- Get an understanding of the business requirement and consult on the best technical architecture, design and tools.
- Leadership and coaching. Knowledge transfer.
- Senior National Certificate/Grade 12.
- A Degree/Diploma or Certificate in Computer Science/Information Systems or related field.
- 10 years’ experience in a leadership or technical role, preferably enterprise application exposure.
- Eight+ years’ Java.
- Experience mentoring other developers within a team.
- Web application development.
- Relational databases.
- Experience with multiple Operating systems (Unix, Linux, macOS and Windows).
- Experience in an Agile environment.
- Excellent understanding of coding methods and best practices.
- Object-oriented analysis and design.
- Architecture frameworks and methodologies.
- Knowledge of SDLC.
- IT Infrastructure.
- Software Development.
- Relationships management.
- one+ year iOS experience.
- Grails/Groovy experience.
- Spring Boot.
- UML (Enterprise Architect).
- HL7 or FHIR.
- PilotFish or Mirth.
When applying for jobs, ensure that you have the minimum job requirements. Only SA Citizens will be considered for this role. If you are not in the mentioned location of any of the jobs, please note your relocation plans in all applications for jobs and correspondence. Please e-mail a word copy of your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org and mention the reference numbers of the jobs. We have a list of jobs on http://www.datafin.com. Datafin IT Recruitment - Cape Town Jobs.
Posted on 18 May 10:32
DataFin was established in 1999. We pride ourselves on the fact that we have established relationships with industry leaders and a vast majority of our business is repeat business.
|Recent jobs by Datafin||City||Date posted|
|Mid-Level Software Developer - PHP||Cape Town||25 May 15:00|
|Product Manager||Cape Town||25 May 14:56|
|Systems Administrator - Linux||Cape Town||25 May 14:54|
|Application Support Engineer||Cape Town||25 May 14:52|
|Senior PHP Software Developer||Cape Town||25 May 14:47|
|Senior Engineer||Johannesburg||25 May 11:15|
|Senior Engineer - SCCM||Johannesburg||25 May 11:13|
|NOC Operators||Cape Town||24 May 14:49|
|Head of Brand/Communications||Cape Town||24 May 14:27|
|BI Developer||Cape Town||24 May 14:25|