- Sharpening African manufacturers' competitive edge with technology
- Emirates on the hunt for experienced South African pilots
- Why your workers want you to celebrate International Happiness Day
|Get jobs on your |
Client Account/Sales Manager
|Remuneration:||R15000 - R20000 per month Cost to company|
|Location:||Johannesburg, Houghton Estate|
|Own transport required:||Yes|
Job descriptionCompany Information:
Domains.co.za is one of the fastest growing domain registration, website hosting and cloud solution providers in South Africa. We have been developing and delivering award-winning solutions to consumer, retail and commercial customers since 2002.
We are looking for a talented, well-motivated individual with a proven track record for this position. They must be able to maintain the high levels of sales and service which we currently achieve.
Position: Client account and sales manager
Cost to company: R15, 000 – R20, 000 gross per month + incentives
At domains.co.za we give our clients the assistance they need. The Sales/Client Manager will assist in helping new clients with their correct product choices, and after-sales service in offering the right advice for the right solutions.
The Sales Team have excellent knowledge of all-out products and are always available to our clients. In fact, the entire domains.co.za team, including sales, support and accounts all have excellent and professional product knowledge and work together as a cohesive team.
If you don’t already know about domains, website hosting, SSLs, Antivirus and other related products, this position is definitely not for you!
Apply now: https://www.domains.co.za/pages/careers#op-78395-sales--client-manager
- Must have a valid matric
- Must have at least two years relevant work experience working in the internet/domains/web hosting environment
- Must be computer literate (MS Word, Excel and Outlook)
- Must have knowledge of the Internet, its protocols and terminology
- Must be able to work under pressure and achieve targets and deadlines
- Must have excellent English communication skills (both verbal and written)
- Must have excellent telephone skills and ensure appropriate action is taken relative to each call
- Must be able to pay attention to detail and provide an excellent customer service
- Must have the ability to plan, prioritise and organise their own workload, and to work comfortably within our deadlines
- Must be flexible for ad-hoc duties as and when required
- Must be able to build rapport with clients and ‘think on their feet’
- Must respond to all email requests within the agreed time
- Meeting KPI’s for the department and company
- Must have a minimum of two contactable references
- Tertiary or additional sales/customer orientated education
- Good sales track record
- Domain and hosting knowledge
- Must be reliable and punctual
- Must be honest and hard-working
- Integrity and confidentiality is a necessity
- Must be self-motivated and self-disciplined and take their responsibilities seriously
- Must want a position where their individual contribution makes an impact on the company
- Must have an ability to deal with difficult clients/situations in a patient ad-friendly manner
- Applicant must be able to work in, and with, a team of other people.
- All the normal personal stuff we normally forget about (Neat, tidy, punctual, courteous, passionate, etc.)
- Confidence to work directly with difficult clients
Please do not apply for this position if your skills and experience are not suitable. All applications that are not suitable will be immediately rejected.
Please note that only shortlisted candidates will be contacted, if you have not heard from us within seven days of submitting your CV; please consider your application unsuccessful.
Apply Now: https://www.domains.co.za/pages/careers#op-78395-sales--client-manager
Posted on 12 Feb 14:31