|Get jobs on your |
Intermediate Linux Systems Administrator
|Remuneration:||R550000 - R600000 per year Cost to company|
|Company:||E-Merge IT Recruitment|
Job descriptionSouth Africa’s largest fixed-line telecommunications operator is looking for talented, enthusiastic system administrators to run a multi-data centre, countywide network of servers, delivering next-generation voice and data services. The business provides an evolving mix of services, solutions and channels to continuously advance business communications.
As a systems administrator, you will be responsible for the development and integration of complex and customised open source, and proprietary products and making these services fast and reliable at all times.
The position requires the combination of software development, networking, and systems engineering expertise to create and manage reliable, automated, scalable and fault-tolerant systems. If this sounds like a perfect role for you, Don’t miss out! Apply now!
- At least four years’ experience in Linux systems administration
- RedHat Linux/CentOS 5/6/7
- VoIP (Asterisk/OpenSIPS/Kamailio)
- Virtualisation (KVM/openVZ/VMware/libvirt)
- Monitoring and Telemetry Systems (Nagios/logstash/Graphite/Kibana, etc.)
- Databases (MySQL/MariaDB/Galera cluster/replication/Cassandra/Hadoop/Elastic)
- Internet Services (BIND/PowerDNS/postfix/Dovecot/RADIUS etc.)
- Clustering (Pacemaker/Heartbeat/Corosync)
- Firewalls and load balancing (iptables/ipvs/HAproxy/keepalived)
- Filesystems and network access (NFS/iSCSI/fc/ceph)
- Web/Application servers (GlassFish/JBoss/Tomcat/Apache)
- Development in a traditional language (C/C++/Java etc.)
- Scripting (sh/perl/Python/Ruby)
- Networking (Ethernet/IPv4/LAN/WAN/routing protocols)
The time for change is now! e-Merge IT recruitment are specialist niche recruiters with a wide range of positions available. We offer researched positions with top companies to strong technical candidates.
Email Garth on or call him on 011 463 3633 to discuss this and other opportunities.
Check out our website www.e-merge.co.za for more positions that might be right for you!
Do you have a friend who is a technology specialist? We pay big cash to you if we place a friend that you sent us!
If you haven’t heard from e-Merge IT within two weeks of your application, please consider it unsuccessful for this position.
Posted on 16 Oct 12:44