|Get jobs on your |
|Remuneration:||negotiable Cost to company|
|Company:||E-Merge IT Recruitment|
Job descriptionGet on the highway to all things great!! A fast growing fintech company based in Cape Town is on the scout for a smart, dynamic, execution-focused architect! As a member of a world class engineering team, you will have a unique opportunity to build a high volume, highly reliable platform while demonstrating technical leadership for more junior developers.
- Bachelors or master's degree in computer science, mathematics, electrical engineering, or related field
- 10+ years of experience designing, developing, and testing software services
- Seven+ years of experience with Ruby, Python, Java, or Scala
- Five+ years of experience with Linux or MacOS
- Five+ years of experience using Agile development methodologies
- Understanding of basic financial and accounting concepts
- Hands on experience with the design and development of high volume, highly reliable services
- Experience integrating real-time machine learning/AI/decision optimisation in a big-data (HDFS+Map-Reduce) environment is highly desirable
- Experience working in Amazon Web Service environments (EC2, Elastic Beanstalk) is highly desirable
- Design, implement, and support company’s platform
- Actively participate in and contribute to architectural and technical stack choices
- Recommend and implement technical solutions in a phased approach to migrate customers and add partners on to the company platform
- Diagnose and correct problems with production services
- Interact with product managers, channel managers, partners, and business stakeholders to define platform requirements
- Lead small teams of engineers. Drive Agile project planning process
- Mentoring of junior engineers
Reference Number for this position is GZ39168-2018 which is a permanent position based in Cape Town offering a cost to company salary negotiable on experience.
The time for change is now! E-Merge IT recruitment are specialist niche recruiters with a wide range of positions available. We offer researched positions with top companies to strong technical candidates.
Email Garth on or call him on 011 463 3633 to discuss this and other opportunities.
Check out our website www.e-merge.co.za for more positions that might be right for you!
Do you have a friend who is a technology specialist? We pay big cash to you if we place a friend that you sent us!
If you haven’t heard from e-Merge IT within two weeks of your application, please consider it unsuccessful for this position.
Posted on 16 May 15:06