|Get jobs on your |
CRM Microsoft Dynamics Architect/Enterprise Architect
|Remuneration:||negotiable Negotiable depending on experience|
|Company:||E-Merge IT Recruitment|
Job descriptionThis role falls specifically within Enterprise Architecture - we are looking for an Architect who is a Microsoft CRM Dynamics Architect.
- Facilitates the development of the right future-state architecture and ensures its effective adoption.
- Provides overall direction, guidance and definition of architecture programs that effectively support business strategies.
- Advocates and supports the enterprises IT strategies, identifying and analyzing enterprise business drivers, analyzing the current IT environment to detect critical deficiencies, recommends solutions for improvement and develop strategies for aligning IT to the business.
- Trusted technology advisor to business in realising the business strategy for the relevant discipline.
- Responsible for the end-to-end view across both Capabilities and/or Solution Architecture disciplines, ensuring alignment across relevant domains.
- Future-state Enterprise-wide Capability Architecture
- Roadmap for transformation from current to future state architectures
- Organisation-wide understanding of emerging technologies relevant to the domain
- Enterprise Architecture Principles
- Technology Standards
- Technical Debt Rating
- Digital Maturity Rating
- Business Cases for emerging technology deployment
- Governance of Architecture Review Board
- Governance of Innovation Ideation
- Innovation Days and Innovation Workshops
- Expert knowledge on MS Dynamics CRM, Dynamics 365 technologies, capabilities and best practices
- MS Dynamics CRM certification(s), strongly preferred
- Ability to grasp both high-level corporate objectives and related requirements and architect the best-practice solutions
- Strong communication, consultative, and problem-solving abilities
- Experience in more software development methodologies (Including Agile)
- Relevant Banking Experience
- Bachelor's Degree in Computer Science or equivalent work experience
- Total Experience of 7-10 years in IT industry
- 5+ years of experience in implementing large, mid-size and small CRM solutions/projects;
- Experience leading at least 1 full CRM implementation project preferred
- 3+ years of experience with Microsoft Dynamics CRM & .Net Framework (Version 4.0 & above)
- Experience with minimum of 2 projects in MS Dynamics CRM 2011, MS Dynamics 2016, Dynamics 365
- Experience integrating MS Dynamics CRM with corporate solutions
Reference Number for this position is LV40824-2018 which is a contract position based in Sandton offering Rates which are negotiable based on experience.
The time for change is now! e-Merge IT recruitment are specialist niche recruiters with a wide range of positions available. We offer researched positions with top companies to strong technical candidates. Email Liza on or call her on 011 463 3633 to discuss this and other opportunities.
Check out our website www.e-merge.co.za for more positions that might be right for you!
Do you have a friend who is a technology specialist? We pay big cash to you if we place a friend that you sent us!
If you haven’t heard from e-Merge IT within two weeks of your application, please consider it unsuccessful for this position.
Posted on 09 Apr 13:16
liza van den Berg