- Sharpening African manufacturers' competitive edge with technology
- Emirates on the hunt for experienced South African pilots
- Why your workers want you to celebrate International Happiness Day
|Get jobs on your |
Business Intelligence Developer
|Remuneration:||R450000 - R480000 per year negotiable Cost to company|
|Company:||e-Merge IT Recruitment|
Business intelligence developer to be based in Fourways.
Our Johannesburg north-based leading multinational technology company with extensive mobile telecommunications and revenue management with a big footprint internationally and in SA is looking for a BI developer to join their team. They have provided solutions for mobile operators that enable them to achieve sustainable customer growth and profitable revenue generation in competitive environments while enhancing the value of the mobile experience for their customers. They have also created networking solutions that offer operators cost savings through improved efficiencies gained by automating network auditing, planning, optimising, configuration and operational activities.
Technical skills and experience
- Five years' experience in IT related analysis/development function
- Require a degree/diploma in IT/data analysis or relevant certification
- Relational databases – PostgreSQL, Oracle, big data experience would be advantageous
- SQL – performing SQL queries and procedural language operations on above databases
- Basic programming skills – due to the underlying scripting language in reporting software, a basic foundation in programming is needed
- Reporting software familiarity – BIRT, YellowFin or similar experience preferable
- Analysis skills skill of involving statistics, prediction and optimisation to acquire sound business knowledge is essential
- Data mining, predictive modelling and prescriptive analytics are skills that are needed
If you haven’t heard from e-Merge IT within two weeks of your application, please consider it unsuccessful for this position.
Posted on 21 Feb 11:23