- Top Sars official Jonas Makwakwa 'quits' mid-probe, sources say
- Closing the open source skills gap through graduate development
- SA jobs outlook for Q2 2018: SA employers report encouraging signs for job seekers
|Get jobs on your |
Senior Software Engineers
|Remuneration:||negotiable Cost to company|
|Company:||e-merge IT Recruitment|
Job descriptionWe are on the hunt for a strong technical leader who is able to operate in a high performing team, can creatively balance high-quality delivery with customer focus to meet business needs; has excellent communications skills and a proven track record of delivering results in an aggressive and fast-paced environment. Apply today and make every day the perfect day.
- Bachelors or Masters degree in computer science, mathematics, electrical engineering or related field
- Understanding of basic financial and accounting concepts
- 10+ years of experience designing, developing and testing software services
- Hands on experience with the design and development of high volume, highly reliable services
- Seven+ years of experience with Ruby, Python, Java or Scala
- Five+ years of experience with Linux or MacOS
- Five+ years of experience using Agile development methodologies
- Design, implement and support company's platform
- Actively participate in and contribute to architectural and technical stack choices
- Recommend and implement technical solutions in a phased approach to migrate customers and add partners on to the company platform
- Diagnose and correct problems with production services
- Interact with product managers, channel managers, partners and business stakeholders to define platform requirements
- Lead small teams of engineers. Drive agile project planning process
- Mentor junior engineers
The time for change is now! e-Merge IT recruitment are specialist niche recruiters with a wide range of positions available. We offer researched positions with top companies to strong technical candidates.
Email Garth on or call him on 011 463 3633 to discuss this and other opportunities.
Check out our website www.e-merge.co.za for more positions that might be right for you!
Do you have a friend who is a technology specialist? We pay big cash to you if we place a friend that you sent us!
'If you haven’t heard from e-Merge IT within two weeks of your application, please consider it unsuccessful for this position'
Posted on 20 Feb 15:24
Get job alerts for Software Engineer jobs
- Software Engineer, Cape Town, CBD, MPRTC Recruitment
- Senior Software Engineer - Python, Cape Town, Datafin
- Senior Software Engineer - Ruby on Rails, Cape Town, Datafin
- Software Engineer - Golang, Cape Town, Datafin
- Software Engineer - Web Front-End, Cape Town, Datafin
- Software Engineer - Android, Cape Town, Datafin
- Software Engineer - Java, Cape Town, Datafin
- Associate Software Engineer - Java, Cape Town, Datafin
- Senior Software Engineers, Cape Town, e-Merge IT Recruitment
- Mid-Level Software Engineer, Cape Town, Century City, e-Merge IT Recruitment
- Software Engineer, Cape Town, Woodstock, Ogilvy Cape Town
- Software Architect, Cape Town, e-Merge IT Recruitment
- Senior Software C# Developer, Cape Town, e-Merge IT Recruitment
- Software Architect, Cape Town, Gardens, Recruit Digital