|Get jobs on your |
|Remuneration:||R16000 - R18000 per month Cost to company|
|Location:||Cape Town, Newlands|
Job descriptionThis role provides administrative support to the human resources team and is the first point of contact for all HR admin-related queries. In addition, the role is responsible for the timely and accurate delivery of day to day HR/payroll administrative support and client service to hotel management and employees, including - but not limited to - offer letters, contracts of employment, employee leave, remuneration and benefits, record keeping, reporting and information management systems.
In addition, the role is responsible for the accurate execution of payroll which includes maintaining an accurate SAGE People and ESS system, reporting, checking payroll, maintain time and attendance system, load and terminate employees, capture and monitor leave and patterns of abuse and any adhoc payroll related functions.
• Reliability and adaptability
• Planning and organising
• Drive for results
• Excellent ability to pay attention to detail
• Stress tolerance and able to work under pressure
• Problem analysis
• Decision-making and judgment
• Communication – verbal and written. Excellent communication skills with fluency in English (an additional European language would be an advantage)
• Interpersonal sensitivity
• Customer focus and teamwork
• Build and maintain working relationships
• Well-presented and well-spoken
• Shows initiative as well as innovation
• Prepared to go the extra mile to deliver exceptional guest experience
• Embraces challenge and demonstrates self-discipline and a willingness to learn
• The highest standards of ethical conduct, i.e. honesty and integrity
• Subscribes to the Hotel’s values, service and leadership ethic
• Relevant HR diploma and working knowledge of relevant legislation.
• At least three years’ HR administration experience coupled with a minimum of two years' Payroll experience
• Proficient in Sage People 300 and ESS
• MS Excel (advanced) MS Outlook and MS Word
• Proficient in Trach tech time and attendance system
• Ensure all employees are accurately captured
• Ensure the maintenance of payroll system and leave administration system.
• Administration of all additional reimbursement and pay related allowance.
• Ensuring all payroll transactions are processed efficiently
• Resolving payroll discrepancies
• Maintaining all payroll operations by following policies and procedure
• Focus on administration and maintenance of employee benefits.
• Assist with ad hoc, monthly and annual HR reports
• Ensure all employee files are signed and complete with all necessary documentation as per the BCEA and Company standards.
• Provides staff with confirmation of employment letters, copies of payslips, service letters, etc. as required
• Provide general HR administrative support across the organisation
To apply for the position, please forward a motivational letter, an updated CV with a picture of yourself to .
**Please note that only successful candidates will be contacted. Should you not hear from us within five days – please consider your application unsuccessful**
To browse all our vacancies, please log on to our website – www.careercustodians.com.
- Human resources
- Human resources administration
- SAP Human resource management (HR)
Posted on 06 Nov 11:49
Career Custodians is a recruitment and talent management agency, specializing in the wellness, hospitality and tourism industry.
|Recent jobs by Career Custodians||City||Date posted|
|Hotel Receptionist||Hermanus||09 Nov 10:53|
|Hotel Receptionist||Cape Town||09 Nov 10:46|
|Senior Sous Chef||Knysna||08 Nov 19:18|
|Head Chef||Knysna||08 Nov 19:16|
|Executive Chef||Knysna||08 Nov 19:13|
|Wellness Spa Therapist||Cape Town||07 Nov 09:02|
|HR/Payroll Administrator||Cape Town||06 Nov 11:49|
|Executive Housekeeping Manager||Cape Town||05 Nov 07:40|
|Reservations Manager - Cape Town||Cape Town||22 Oct 11:20|
Get job alerts for Payroll Administrator jobs
- Campaign Administrator, Durbanville, Contermanskloof
- Senior Accountant, George, Badger Holdings
- Retail Administrator, Cape, Southern Suburbs, MPRTC Recruitment
- Administrator/Receptionist, Cape Town, Green Point, West Coast Personnel
- Contract Accountant, Cape Town, Tygervalley, West Coast Personnel
- Website Administrator, Cape Town
- Transfer Agent Administrator, Cape Town, University Estate
- Bid Administrator, Cape Town, Wynberg
- Junior Travel Administrator, Cape Town, Centry City, DigiOutsource
- Student Services Administrator, Cape Town, Gardens
- Administrator, Cape Town, Montague Gardens, West Coast Personnel
- Property Investment Portfolio Administrator, Cape Town, Durbanville, MPRTC Recruitment
- Accountant, Cape Town, Epping Industria 2
- Cancellations/Retention's Administrator, Cape Town, Montague Gardens
- Accountant, Cape Town, Southern Suburbs, LayerCake recruitment
- Financial Accountant, Cape Town, CBD