|Get jobs on your |
Group Revenue Manager
|Remuneration:||R30000 - R40000 per month Cost to company|
|Benefits:||Provident and Funeral|
|Location:||Cape Town, Sea Point|
|Own transport required:||Yes|
|Company:||Premier Hotels & Resorts|
Job descriptionPremier Hotels & Resorts is seeking a Group Revenue Manager who will be responsible for:
YIELD MANAGEMENT - Develop and maintain yield policies for the company.
REVENUE AND RATE MANAGEMENT - Develop and maintain rate management guidelines for all properties, with objectives.
STATISTICS & REPORTING - Analyse revenue; occupancy booking trends, lead times and forecasting.
INTERNET - Manage distribution and booking channels – Own and 3rd Party;
MEETINGS - Hold meetings with relevant staff/management
PROPERTY MANAGEMENT SYSTEMS (PMS) AND CENTRAL RESERVATIONS SYSTEM (CRS) - Maintain the PMS & CRS systems.
CENTRAL RESERVATIONS OFFICE - Plan and expedite the daily running of the Central Reservation Office
RequirementsCritical work and personal skills:
- Excellent planning / mapping skills;
- Ability to predict and swiftly adapt to changing business environment;
- Computer literate, inter-alia PMS, CRS & Rate Management programs;
- Professional appearance
- Language – speak/write in English
- Positive, motivated attitude.
- Interpersonal skills are imperative
- Valid code 08 South African Drivers’ License
- Exceptional understanding of rate structures and bands;
- Understand Revenue and rate management;
- To be familiar with current the market trends and public inclinations;
- Keep informed on economic climates and forecasts;
- To have knowledge of the competitors rates and offering in the various regions and markets that we operate;
- Knowledge of operational systems;
- To know the full product portfolio.
Previous experience in the hospitality industry and a minimum of 2-5 years’ experience in a Revenue / Rate Management.
Posted on 05 Dec 10:29
Premier Hotels & Resorts
We are a professional, caring and empowering company that encourages innovation and engagement. We are a learning organisation, committed to the retention and development of our people as an essential part of building strong and respectful guest relationships. Our staff are motivated, friendly and passionate about enhancing the guest experience through meeting and exceeding expectations for quality service.
- Marketing Coordinator/Campaign Manager, Cape Town, CBD
- Marketing Manager, Cape Town, CBD
- Administration Manager, Cape Town, MPRTC Recruitment
- Sponsorship Manager | Conferences, Cape Town, Southern Suburbs, Amplified Talent
- Brand Manager, Stellenbosch, Viv Gordon Placements
- Revenue Manager, Cape Town, Sea Point, Career Custodians
- Paid Social Media Manager, Cape Town, CBD
- Sales Operations Manager, Cape Town, Career Custodians
- Marketing/Brand Manager, Cape Town, Career Custodians
- Marketing Manager, Cape Town, Goodwood, N1 City
- Marketing Manager - Fashion, Cape Town, Ivy Farrell Recruitment
- Relief Duty Manager, Cape Town, Camps Bay, Career Custodians
- Restaurant Manager, Cape Town, Career Custodians
- Marketing Manager, Cape Town, Constantia
- Operations/Office Manager, Cape Town, Woodstock
- Direct Sales Manager - Sales Agents, Cape Town, Southern suburbs, Home Choice
- Fashion Product/Sales Manager, Cape Town, Bellville South
- Regional Sales Manager, Cape Town, Observatory, West Coast Personnel
- Business Acquistion Manager, Cape Town, West Coast Personnel
- Sales/Marketing Manager, Stellenbosch, Ayanda Mbanga - Redefining Success
- International Shipping Marketing Manager, Cape Town, Northern Suburbs, MPRTC Recruitment
- SHIPPING SHEQ MANAGER (CAPE TOWN), CPT - Northern Suburbs, Northern Suburbs, MPRTC Recruitment
- Marketing Manager - Commercial, Cape Town, Parow Industria
- Butchery Managers, Maitland, West Coast Personnel
- Butchery Manager, Cape Town, Wynberg, West Coast Personnel
- Butchery Manager, Cape Town, West Coast Personnel
- Butchery Manager, Cape Town, Mitchells Plain, West Coast Personnel
- Butchery Manager, Cape Town, Bellville, West Coast Personnel
- General Manager, Paarl, West Coast Personnel
- Kitchen Manager/Head Chef, Cape Town, MPRTC Recruitment