|Get jobs on your |
|Remuneration:||R6000 - R7500 per month Cost to company|
|Location:||Cape Town, Sea Point|
Job descriptionThe client is looking for passionate professionals to join its dynamic team. Based in the heart of town, the client is making waves within the hospitality industry and reinventing short-term rentals, with its innovative and hotel-grade approach.
It is looking for hotel receptionists to handle front desk concierge and reception. Situated in Sea Point, it is a 22-unit self-catering apartment block.
The hotel receptionist is responsible for providing a friendly, welcoming, and efficient service to all hotel guests.
Responsibilities include but is not limited to:
- To undertake front of house duties, including meeting, greeting and attending to the needs of guests, to ensure a superb customer service experience
- To build a good rapport with all guests and resolve any complaints/issues quickly to maintain high quality customer service
- To be responsible for accurate and efficient accounts and guest billing processes
- To undertake general office duties, including correspondence, emails, filing and switchboard, to ensure the smooth running of the reception area
- To administer all routes of reservations (eg online, phone) to ensure that room bookings are made and recorded accurately
- To keep up to date with room prices and special offers to provide accurate information to guests
- To report any maintenance, breakage or cleanliness problems to the relevant manager
- One to three years' experience in a similar role
- Previous experience hotel reception (advantageous)
To apply for the position, please forward a motivational letter, an updated CV with a picture of yourself to .
**Please note that only successful candidates will be contacted. Should you not hear from us within five days – please consider your application unsuccessful**
To browse all our vacancies, please log on to our website – www.careercustodians.com.
Posted on 05 Dec 07:44
Career Custodians is a recruitment and talent management agency, specializing in the wellness, hospitality and tourism industry.
|Recent jobs by Career Custodians||City||Date posted|
|Horticulturist||Knysna||12 Dec 11:48|
|Revenue Manager||Cape Town||11 Dec 09:07|
|Online Host - Airbnb||Cape Town||10 Dec 14:59|
|Sales Operations Manager||Cape Town||10 Dec 14:46|
|Marketing/Brand Manager||Cape Town||10 Dec 14:42|
|Pastry Chef de Partie||Cape Town||07 Dec 12:18|
|Content Writer||Cape Town||07 Dec 11:56|
|Junior Sous Chef||Cape Town||07 Dec 11:53|
|Relief Duty Manager||Cape Town||07 Dec 11:03|
|Restaurant Manager||Cape Town||07 Dec 10:57|
Get job alerts for Receptionist jobs
- Receptionist, Cape Town
- Property Investment Portfolio Administrator, Cape Town, CBD, MPRTC Recruitment
- Travel Administrator, Cape Town, Pinelands, Ramsay Media
- Auction House Administrator, Cape Town, CBD, MPRTC Recruitment
- Bid Administrator, Cape Town, Wynberg
- Recruitment Administrator, Cape Town, Camps Bay, Career Custodians
- Administrative Assistant/Programme Administrator/Personal Assistant, Cape Town, Westlake Business Park
- Campaign Administrator, Durbanville, Contermanskloof
- Transfer Agent Administrator, Cape Town, University Estate
- Junior Travel Administrator, Cape Town, Centry City, DigiOutsource