|Get jobs on your |
|Remuneration:||R10000 - R15000 per month Cost to company|
Job descriptionWe are seeking an Executive Housekeeper to ensure standards of cleanliness, hygiene and tidiness are maintained throughout the property and to manage the housekeeping and department efficiently to maintain standards and control costs.
Main duties and responsibilities
- To ensure standards of cleanliness, hygiene and tidiness in all Bedrooms /corridors /function rooms /public areas are maintained.
- Supervising the daily cleaning of assigned rooms, bathrooms, corridor areas and public areas to the highest standards. This includes changing bed linen, replacing towels, cleaning bathrooms thoroughly, vacuuming, mopping and dusting daily. Subject to levels of business the housekeeper will be expected to also service rooms.
- Ensuring the upkeep of vacant rooms.
- Replenishing brochures and paper goods throughout the bedrooms.
- Maintaining an orderly storeroom and trollies.
- Ordering inventory and housekeeping stock when required
- Do weekly and monthly stock takes
- Do monthly / weekly / daily housekeeping administration
- Do monthly project management for the finance department
- Maintaining and upkeep of the housekeeping staff files
- Ensuring guest laundry is collected, charged and returned to the guest in a speedy and accurate fashion.
- Ensuring guest property left behind is logged and stored in a secure location for lost property.
- Resolving any guest problems or complaints when possible and ensuring management are kept informed.
- Action any maintenance requests in order to comply with the Guest House’s / Apartments’ established quality standards and ensure guest satisfaction.
- Do daily pre-arrival checks in guesthouse rooms / apartments
- Do daily inventory checks in guesthouse rooms / apartments when guests depart
- Must be willing to work hospitality hours and overtime when requested
- Carrying out any other duties as may be reasonably required by management
- High school graduate or equivalent.
- Must speak, read, write, and understand English at a professional level.
- Previous housekeeping management-related experience required.
- Must have a SA ID
- Must have a valid drivers licence and own transport
**Please note that only successful candidates will be contacted. Should you not hear from us within five days – please consider your application unsuccessful**
To browse all our vacancies, please log on to our website – www.careercustodians.com.
- Quality Assurance
Posted on 09 May 07:53
Career Custodians is a recruitment and talent management agency, specializing in the wellness, hospitality and tourism industry.
|Recent jobs by Career Custodians||City||Date posted|
|Assistant Duty Manager||Hermanus||16 May 07:19|
|Hotel Manager||Cape Town||11 May 12:04|
|Handyman||Langebaan||09 May 08:50|
|Beauty Therapy Intern||Cape Town||09 May 08:06|
|Executive Housekeeper||Cape Town||09 May 07:53|