|Get jobs on your |
Client Service Administrator
|Remuneration:||negotiable Basic salary|
|Location:||Cape Town, University Estate|
|Company:||Oasis Group Holdings Pty Ltd|
Job descriptionJob summary
The core function of the successful candidate is to assist retails financial planners and sales consultants with daily administration in CIS and Retirement Fund products.
- Attend to incoming and outgoing calls professionally and resolve all queries efficiently for all the Mancos and the LISPs.
- Attend to client queries in our office of a factual nature this may be a redemption, switch, transfer, lump sum additional investment, change of details, or change of debit order, balances, statements and ad-hoc queries, etc.
- Ensure that clients are given the correct forms to complete and that they are assisted to complete the required fields.
- Follow up with clients on outstanding documents (Eg FICA , bank details).
- Obtain documentation from IFAs.
- Assist with generating systems reports as required.
- Prepare a daily report on balance enquiries received, daily statements sent to client, processing follow-ups resolved, etc.
- Prepare and update the procedure manuals.
- Complete the regulatory exams as and when prescribed by the company.
- Resolve queries if any and adhere to cut off times.
- Keep client updated at all times.
- Welcome and assist walk-in clients.
- Run monthly birthday card labels for clients (for all cards and envelopes).
- Submit LOAs to administrators and complete analysis for advisors.
- Section 14 and recognition of transfers (initiate, follow-up, complete transfers and submit for processing).
- Capture and update transfers on pipeline and log sheets.
- Assist advisor/s to complete flows on daily sales report if out on appointments.
- Check all new applications to ensure completeness and correctness.
- Support advisors who are travelling with client packs.
- Support advisors to obtain signatures from clients on application forms as and when required.
- Reports to head of retail client services.
- BCOM Graduate.
- FAIS Compliant (NQF level 5 and with adequate unit standards to qualify for FSB registration as representative as defined in the FAIS act).
- Own car and valid driver’s license is essential.
- Educational or experience background to include tax training.
- One to two of years experience in managing customers in the financial sector
- Expert in Microsoft Office (Word, Excel, Outlook, PowerPoint).
- Excellent communication skills, both written and verbal.
- Ability to follow rules, systems and procedures.
- Logical and systematic.
- Detail orientated.
- Ability to establish new relationships.
- Ability to manage and maintain relationships.
- Professional character, dress and manner.
Posted on 05 Nov 13:42