|Get jobs on your |
Finance Business Partner
|Location:||Cape Town, Mowbray|
A dynamic financial services group seeks the expertise of a finance business partner to support varying business unit activities and influence performance through the responsible gathering of data and information to produce meaningful financial analysis, reports and management presentations. You should possess a relevant finance degree or equivalent and be qualified as a CA(SA) or CIMA. You also require five+ years of financial reporting and business partnering experience, Advanced MS Excel with exposure to dynamics and Excel Insights tool and report writing and financial modelling.
- Develop and maintain a sound understanding of the product offerings and business areas and their respective financial levers.
- Develop and maintain financial models to evaluate and provide recommendations for business development and enhancement opportunities.
- Responsible for the accuracy and quality of output by establishing checks and balances ahead of submission.
- Ensure results (reports and presentations) are professionally and clearly communicated, highlighting key assumptions and potential risks to drive and support business decisions.
- Partner closely with relevant stakeholders and all business functions, to provide support and apply specialist knowledge to challenge assumptions.
- Influence strategic decision making through relevant financial analysis.
- Contribute towards operational efficiency by identifying opportunities for improving data, systems and processes/procedures.
- Support and drive atomisation.
- Take responsibility for the budget cycle for the relevant business areas.
- Manage budget vs actuals on a month to month basis.
- Take responsibility for monthly executive management meetings.
- Manage and guide the senior financial analyst assigned to a designated business area.
- Drive continuous improvement and establish a foundation for career development.
- Keep abreast of developments in analytical tools, techniques and industry standards/best practice.
- Relevant finance degree or equivalent.
- Professionally Qualified – CA(SA) or CIMA.
- Minimum five+ years of financial reporting and business partnering experience.
- Advanced MS Excel user with exposure to Dynamics and Excel Insights tool.
- Report writing and financial modelling experience.
- Experience engaging with senior management.
- People management experience (preferred).
- Retail or financial services experience.
- Business acumen and commercial awareness.
- Solution-orientated with strong analytical and problem-solving skills.
- Expert attention to detail – high quality and accuracy of output.
- Deadline driven and the ability to work under pressure.
- Creative ability to design new reporting to drive business efficiencies.
- Able to excel in a fast-paced changing environment.
- Strong communication skills and ability to interact at all levels.
- Able to influence and persuade.
- Team player with a make-it-possible attitude.
When applying for jobs, ensure that you have the minimum job requirements. Only SA citizens will be considered for this role. If you are not in the mentioned location of any of the jobs, please note your relocation plans in all applications for jobs and correspondence. Please email a word copy of your CV to and mention the reference numbers of the jobs. We have a list of jobs on http://www.datafin.com. Datafin IT Recruitment - Cape Town Jobs.
Posted on 13 Jun 12:09
DataFin was established in 1999. We pride ourselves on the fact that we have established relationships with industry leaders and a vast majority of our business is repeat business.
|Recent jobs by Datafin||City||Date posted|
|Junior PHP Developer||Cape Town||22 Jun 16:45|
|Junior Front-End Developer - HTML||Cape Town||22 Jun 16:44|
|Mid C# Web Developer||Cape Town||22 Jun 16:41|
|Junior-Senior C#.Net Developer||Rosebank||22 Jun 13:38|
|Head of Finance||Rondebosch||21 Jun 10:43|
|Software Engineer - C#||Bellville||21 Jun 10:38|
|Front-End Software Developer - React||Johannesburg||21 Jun 10:34|
|iOS Swift Mobile App Developer||Cape Town||21 Jun 10:19|
|Intermediate-Senior Front-End C# Web Developer||Sandton||20 Jun 15:33|
|C# Developer||Cape Town||20 Jun 14:44|
Get job alerts for Financial Manager jobs
- Financial Manager, Knysna, Career Custodians
- Financial Manager - Rebates, Cape Town, CBD, MPRTC Recruitment
- Senior Accountant, Cape Town
- Junior Accountant/Bookkeeper, Cape Town, Muizenberg
- Accountant, Cape Town, MPRTC Recruitment
- Head of Financial Management, Cape Town, Mowbray, Datafin
- Senior Financial Accountant, Cape Town, AKA Recruitment International
- Trainee Accountant, CBD
- Qualified Accountant, Cape Town
- Accountant, Cape Town, Northern Suburbs, West Coast Personnel
- Accountant, Cape Town, Woodstock, West Coast Personnel
- Management Accountant, Cape Town, Plattekloof, Datafin
- Financial Accountant, Cape Town, AKA Recruitment International
- Senior Bookkeeper/Accountant, Cape Town, Century City, West Coast Personnel
- Accountant, Cape Town, Observatory, West Coast Personnel
- Accountant, Cape Town, Woodstock
- Cost Accountant, Cape Town, Southern Suburbs, MPRTC Recruitment
- Financial Accountant, Cape Town, Observatory
- SAIPA Accountant, Cape Town, Talent Magnet | Digital Recruitment