- What is an applicant tracking system and why should your recruitment team take note?
- Competition Tribunal gives the green light for Netcare/Akeso deal
- New charges for Eskom's head of legal services
|Get jobs on your |
|Remuneration:||negotiable Market related|
|Location:||Cape Town, Goodwood|
A dynamic financial solutions company seeks an Operations Analyst to join its team. Your core role will include gathering, analysing and presenting data and then making recommendations while also implementing new data strategies to enhance reporting insights. You must possess a Business Analyst/IT Degree/Diploma or equivalent tertiary qualification, four years' Operations/Contact Centre data mining, analysis and development experience, proven ability to code and maintain reporting in SQL, knowledge or R and Python and Advanced Excel.
- Preparation of weekly/monthly presentations and reports with commentary and insights on business performance indicators within the Operations environment.
- Maintenance and mining of any business-related data sources, specifically communication & CRM systems such as:
- Verint, Presence
- Conduct research to ensure best practices are applied.
- Integrate external data sources into the current reporting infrastructure.
- Data exploration of new and undocumented data sources.
- Interpretation of data to understand how current Operations processes can be enhanced, leading to improvements in Operations.
- Management of internal relationships.
- Identification of manual Data Sources for integration and implementation of analytics and warehousing of the data.
- Identification of manual processes and implementation of tools (outside of a formal system) to realise efficiency and integration into larger systems.
- Ad hoc analysis for internal stakeholders.
- Implementation of best practice to ensure data quality and integrity.
- Relevant Business Analysis/IT Degree/Diploma or equivalent tertiary qualification.
- Four years' experience in Operations/Contact Centre data mining, analysis, and development.
- Proven coding experience and the ability to develop and maintain reporting in SQL.
- Working knowledge of, or exposure to, R and Python.
- Advanced use of Excel.
- Experience in developing/ sharing knowledge with other team members.
- Strong analytical and report writing capabilities.
- Able to analyse & interpret results, publish and present reports, and share insights with various levels in the organisation.
- Understanding of data integration & relationships, e.g. the ability to use or create an entity relationship diagram.
- Strong understanding of and exposure to project management methodologies.
- Experience using SAS.
- Experience in the Financial Services industry.
- Experience within the data science or decision science disciplines.
- Deep understanding of statistics & trend analysis.
- Passion for data and problem solving.
- Able to identify new ideas and alternative ways of working
- Can absorb new information and learn new techniques quickly & continuously.
- Able to anticipate problems and make decisions enabling team to achieve outcomes.
- Must be able to work to and manage deadlines, most often under pressure, or with tight delivery timeframes.
- Customer-oriented, high quality service delivery to internal and external customers.
- Able to think systemically and understand the big picture, and the inter-play between the difference components.
- Attention to detail and commitment to delivery is vital.
- Able to work independently and without supervision (strong work ethic).
When applying for jobs, ensure that you have the minimum job requirements. Only SA citizens will be considered for this role. If you are not in the mentioned location of any of the jobs, please note your relocation plans in all applications for jobs and correspondence. Please email a Word copy of your CV to and mention the reference numbers of the jobs. We have a list of jobs on http://www.datafin.com. Datafin IT Recruitment - Cape Town Jobs.
Posted on 22 Feb 09:04
DataFin was established in 1999. We pride ourselves on the fact that we have established relationships with industry leaders and a vast majority of our business is repeat business.
|Recent jobs by Datafin||City||Date posted|
|Front Office Support Analyst||Cape Town||20 Mar 07:12|
|Junior-Mid C#.Net Developer||Rosebank||19 Mar 14:35|
|Senior Android Developer||Johannesburg||19 Mar 13:26|
|Senior Java Developer||Cape Town||16 Mar 10:44|
|Senior PHP Developer||Cape Town||16 Mar 10:40|
|Scrum Master||Cape Town||16 Mar 10:38|
|Technical Derivatives Specialist||Cape Town||15 Mar 11:03|
|Software Tester - Automation||Cape Town||15 Mar 11:01|
|PHP Developer||Cape Town||15 Mar 10:59|