- IT and the green economy identified as future-orientated businesses in South Africa
- Fight counter-productive workplace behaviour through employee engagement
- Why support is vital to entry-level employee retention
|Get jobs on your |
Junior Debtors Clerk
Leaders in storage and document management solutions is looking to employ a debtors clerk.
If you do not fit the specification with the minimum requirements your application will not be accepted for this position. Shortlisted candidates may be required to complete an Assessment or Test to demonstrate your knowledge of this position.
- Minimum three years' debt collecting experience.
- Syspro an advantage
- Must have intermediate to advanced Excel skills
- Excellent time management and problem solving skills.
- Must be meticulous and pay attention to detail
- Must be target driven
- Have excellent negotiation skills
- Must have flair in working with figures
- Must maintain accuracy
- Must have excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Must be a team player
- Must be able to work independently and adhere to deadlines and strict turnaround times
- Must have business acumen and be able to communicate at all levels
- Must be professional at all times
- Demonstrate excellent organisational and problem solving skills
- Allocate all receipts from customers.
- Identify customer receipts for other branches.
- Capture payments on accounts.
- Follow up on bank statement queries and unknown deposits.
- Filing of documents.
- Assist with month end statements and invoices.
- Process cash sales and customer invoices on request.
Applicants must reside in Cape Town or surrounding area.
Only South African citizens, who are suitably qualified, live in the applicable area and meet the requirements of the position are eligible to apply for this vacancy.
Please take note: if you have not been contacted within 14 days, please consider your application unsuccessful.
Visit our website to view all of our current vacancies: www.mprtc.co.za
Posted on 09 Oct 13:08
The most essential and important resource any company can possess will undoubtedly be the talent that they employ. This is where MPRTC is crucial, in that we specialise in the most diverse and complex resource; we supply people, the right people, for your company.
|Recent jobs by MPRTC Recruitment||City||Date posted|
|Counter Sales Representative||Witbank||17 Oct 10:34|
|Store Manager||Johannesburg||17 Oct 07:19|
|Gaming VIP Services Host||Nelspruit||17 Oct 07:17|
|External Sales Representative||Boksburg||17 Oct 07:15|
|Architectural Representative||Boksburg||17 Oct 07:13|
|Property Investment Portfolio Administrator||Cape Town||16 Oct 13:21|
|Site Supervisor||Durban||16 Oct 11:59|
|Technical Compliance Manager||Johannesburg||16 Oct 09:44|
|Recruitment Consultant||Cape Town||16 Oct 09:42|
|Site Supervisor||Witbank||16 Oct 08:20|