- How to improve driver and fleet manager relationships
- How does the proposed minimum compare to a fair salary?
- The importance of Permanent Residency to your expatriate / HR strategy
|Get jobs on your |
Temporary Finance Administrator
Temporary finance administrator required in Nelspruit.
- Diploma in accounting
- Two to three years’ experience in a financial accounting environment
- Knowledge of GRAP, PFMA, Treasury Regulations, King 11 Report, Corporate Governance System and other financial Related Legislations
- Understanding of Accounting Principles
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Attention to detail
- Analytical skills
- Computer literate
Applicants must reside in Nelspruit or surrounding area.
Please take note: if you have not been contacted within 14 days, please consider your application unsuccessful.
Visit our website to view all of our current vacancies: www.mprtc.co.za
Posted on 18 May 10:19
The most essential and important resource any company can possess will undoubtedly be the talent that they employ. This is where MPRTC is crucial, in that we specialise in the most diverse and complex resource; we supply people, the right people, for your company.
|Recent jobs by MPRTC Recruitment||City||Date posted|
|Finance Manager||Midrand||25 May 15:05|
|Grain Grader/Pest Control Officer||Mpumalanga||25 May 15:04|
|Accountant||Ogies||25 May 10:20|
|Sales Administrator||Ogies||25 May 10:17|
|Receptionist||Gauteng||24 May 15:08|
|Business Consultant||KwaZulu-Natal||24 May 13:07|
|Account Manager||KwaZulu-Natal||24 May 13:05|
|Creditors Clerk||Cape Town||24 May 11:14|
|Cost Accountant||Cape Town||24 May 11:12|
|Store Manager||Nelspruit||24 May 11:08|