|Get jobs on your |
|Remuneration:||negotiable Basic salary|
|Location:||Cape Town, Foreshore|
|Company:||Jazzart Dance Theatre|
Jazzart Dance Theatre seeks to employ a highly organized and enthusiastic Finance Officer to support the effective and efficient running of its finance and business operations. The ideal candidate should have exceptional all-round administration and communication skills with the required experience in finance in the NPO industry.
Reports to: Operations Manager
- Budget preparation and tracking of donor funding
- Preparation and processing of approved monthly payments
- Issuing of invoices and collection thereof
- Petty cash management and control
- Preparation of monthly and annual financial statements and financial reports (Pastel Accounting)
- Preparation and coordination of all audit activities
- Asset Management
- Managing payroll and payments to third parties
- VAT Submissions
- Provide administrative support to the artistic and operations team.
- Facilitate the resolution of maintenance, security and IT issues with providers
- Maintain an effective filing system
- Relevant B Com degree or Accounting/Finance diploma
- At least three-five years’ experience in book keeping and financial reporting and controls
- Candidate should be a highly organized individual who has the ability to work to deadlines and the flexibility to adapt to a range of tasks.
- Candidate should be articulate, self-motivated and a team player who is willing to get involved with a proactive approach.
Posted on 15 May 15:55