|Get jobs on your |
Compliance officer required in Sandton.
- Bachelor's degree in law and audit
- Three to five years’ experience in compliance, legal, and risk management within the gaming industry
- Understanding of the South African regulatory environment and the laws that apply to operating a service business
- Ability to uphold ethical and policy standards
- Understanding of managing operational or business risk
- Excellent written and verbal communication
- Valid drivers licence and own transport
Applicants must reside in Sandton or surrounding area.
Please take note: if you have not been contacted within 14 days, please consider your application unsuccessful.
Visit our website to view all of our current vacancies: www.mprtc.co.za.
Posted on 26 Apr 14:32
The most essential and important resource any company can possess will undoubtedly be the talent that they employ. This is where MPRTC is crucial, in that we specialise in the most diverse and complex resource; we supply people, the right people, for your company.
|Recent jobs by MPRTC Recruitment||City||Date posted|
|Receptionist||Gauteng||24 May 15:08|
|Business Consultant||KwaZulu-Natal||24 May 13:07|
|Account Manager||KwaZulu-Natal||24 May 13:05|
|Creditors Clerk||Cape Town||24 May 11:14|
|Cost Accountant||Cape Town||24 May 11:12|
|Store Manager||Nelspruit||24 May 11:08|
|Branch Administrator||Thabazimbi||24 May 10:31|
|Branch Manager||Nelspruit||24 May 09:10|
|Financial Manager||Leslie||24 May 09:07|
|Operations Manager||Leslie||24 May 09:06|