|Get jobs on your |
|Remuneration:||negotiable Basic salary|
|Location:||Cape Town, Gardens|
|Own transport required:||Yes|
|Company:||Mygrow (Pty) Ltd|
Job descriptionMygrow is looking for an executive assistant to join our team in January 2019. Please read the details below and complete the form from the link (https://goo.gl/forms/WHwxygPdWGmokFkK2) if you wish to apply.
The position will entail collaborating with the CEO and two other executives to play a role similar to that of Donna in the Netflix series Suits:
- Problem solve and "make things happen" in the operations of Mygrow
- Manage the quoting, invoicing, and payment of corporate clients
- Keep track of receiving and paying invoices from suppliers
- Assist with HR functions
- Organise and project manage meetings and events
- Making phone calls and setting up meetings
- Diary/calendar management
- Writing and editing of documents
- Manage Gsuite
- Provide support to the three executives
- Be committed to their own EQ development
- Be willing to have fun and work with a great team
- The applicant should be South African or have a valid working visa
- The applicant should have their own laptop and transport
- Full or part time candidates will be considered
- Be able to work out of Gardens, Cape Town
Company DescriptionMygrow is The Emotional Intelligence Platform, that develops, measures & tracks Emotional Intelligence in just a few minutes a day through video-based learning, neuroscience techniques, personalised coaching & rich data.
Less than 3 years old, this Cape Town based tech startup, is now working with some of the biggest companies in the world (Coca Cola, Apple etc.) to transform the lives of their people.
- Be very good at problem-solving and making things happen
- Confidence in handing computers and associated software such as Microsoft Office, Google Drive, etc.
- Well-developed communication skills
- Good telephone etiquette and ability to handle clients with emotional maturity
- Ability to be assertive
- Be organised
Posted on 19 Nov 13:57