|Get jobs on your |
Digital Marketing Lecturer
|Company:||Vega School - Durban Campus|
Job descriptionDigital Marketing 3 Lecturer - Independent Contractor (July 2018 to December 2018) - DM3-IC-DBN
Applications accepted until:2018-06-05
Number of Openings:1
Campus/Business Unit:Vega School - Durban Campus
Direct Reporting Line:Vice Principal - Teaching & Learning
- This module develops an understanding of mobile development for digital marketing and an understanding of web development and design for a digital market. It enables one to anaylse digital marketing strategies and market research. It considers crowdsourcing as a method of digital marketing.
- Honours in Information Systems/ Computer Science/ Digital Marketing OR Honours degree in one of the IT/computer related fields with Marketing or a similarly related field to the third year level.
- Or Bachelor degree with Web Programming and Marketing PLUS a Postgraduate diploma in a related field or in education.
- Lecturing experience in Web Programming or Digital Marketing.
- Work experience as a Digital Marketer or Web Developer.
- Lecturing and academic delivery to ensure students are guided and supported in their learning to achieve module outcomes.
- Campus Environment
- Preferably equity candidate.
Please note that ONLY candidates who meet the requirements will be considered for this role. Only successful candidates will be contacted within two weeks of applying. If you have not heard from us within two weeks of applying consider your application unsuccessful.
Posted on 16 May 10:32
Get job alerts for Marketing jobs
- Digital Marketing Intern, Durban, La Lucia Ridge, Liquorice
- Assistant Marketing Manager, Durban, Sandi Crowther Recruitment
- Digital Marketing Lecturer, Durban
- Account Manager (Marketing Research) DURBAN, Durban, LayerCake recruitment
- Marketing Manager, Durban, Viv Gordon Placements
- Marketing Manger, Durban
- Fashion Studio Construction Lecturer, Durban
- Game Design Lecturer, Durban
- 2D Animation/3D Animation Lecturer, Durban