- How contracts drawn up as comic strips are being put to use in South Africa
- Let the 2018 Business Development Games begin!
- Annual Labour Law Conference opens this week
|Get jobs on your |
|Remuneration:||R295475 per month|
|Own transport required:||Yes|
|Company:||West Coast Personnel|
Reporting to the plant welding manager, the welding inspector will be responsible for delivering
Welding inspections and for ensuring the proper training and supervision of welding operators.
Roles and responsibilities :
- Train new hired welding operators and ensure they reach required qualification.
- Generate annual welding operators training plan and train operators according to the plan
- Give information about welding methods before the start of production
- Control conformity of welding wire used for welding operations
- Record welding parameters for every product and give information about those parameters to workers.
- Daily and weekly basis preparing shift reporting to Welding Manager
- Anticipate, detect and analyse possible welding fails in the different production stages and notify the Welding Responsible for taking required precautions, giving training when needed.
- Follow Health and Safety Regulations, and make sure all welding operators do the same
- High school technical diploma
- Certification as a welding inspector
- Knowledge of materials and material properties
- Proven knowledge of welding standards and experience giving trainings to workers.
- Proven ability in supervising the compliance to Codes, Standards and Procedures
- Three to five years of experience in the field of welding fabrication as welding inspector
- Experience operating welding machinery (MIG MAG, SAW)
- Excellent English verbal and written communication skills,
- User level of Microsoft Office.
Posted on 08 Aug 16:30