- Boost for W Cape skills development
- How to cut through the clutter to create new digital learning paths
- CHS, Ocean Basket partners to boost hospitality industry skills
|Get jobs on your |
Scrub Registered Nurse – Theatre x 3
|Remuneration:||Cost to company|
|Job policy:||Employment Equity position|
|Reference:||#RB -Theatre scrub|
Job descriptionExciting Theatre Scrub Vacancies Is Available At Medicross Richards Bay
The Registered Nurse will be responsible for assisting with improved quality nursing care by ensuring compliance to professional and ethical practice, the Nursing Act, 2005 (Act no.33 of 2005), all Healthcare Legislation, Basic
Conditions of Employment Act, Policies and Procedures and Core standards.
The Incumbent will also be responsible for assisting with monitoring and ensuring that nursing care and service delivery is implemented and practiced within a multi-disciplinary quality assurance team.
KEY WORK OUTPUT AND ACCOUNTABILITIES
Administration and financial Management:
- Contribute to short, medium and long term strategic planning
- Assist Theatre Unit Manager with staff planning
- Ensure that all documentation is maintained timeously and accurately, reflecting patient care
- Ensure all stock is charged appropriately
- Assist with Theatre filing
- Assist with Equipment need analysis for budget / Capital expenditure purposes - New Medical equipment, preventative services and repair and maintenance within legal specifications.
- Ensure correct billing, assist with stock management, month end, stock take and purchasing according to standard product list and minimum and maximum stock levels.
- Complete charge sheets and billing processes
- Attends to sales representatives, collect samples and obtain information to distribute to staff
- Collect daily stats of procedures
- Serve as a clinical resource in assisting personnel to assess, plan, implement and evaluate nursing care in the practice
- Ensure communication and interaction with family and health professionals regarding optimal patient care, thereby acting as a patient advocate when necessary
- Assess, plan and implement advanced nursing care in a specialized field in accordance with standard nursing care procedures, as set out in the standards and procedures of MPH, as well as nursing care theory and medical direction
- Diagnose and treat the patient quickly, effectively and efficiently as possible within the Scope of Practice
- Interview patient and family to obtain general background information and problem identification; evaluate patient’s behaviour and assess immediate and long term needs
- Participate as a professional member of the multi-disciplinary team in evaluating, developing and implementing health care plans and treatment regime
- Evaluate patients care needs; initiate individualised nursing care plans; co-ordinate patient services
- Perform any related tasks as requested
- Provide input and standards in formulating patient care policy and procedures in the practice
- Ensure the provision of a safe, clean and secure environment for patients, staff and visitors
- Aim, as a member of staff to optimise and maintain quality and effective and safe nursing care, within the frame of the assigned budget
- Evaluate, set standards and monitor safe utilization of supplies and equipment
NETCARE IS AN EQUAL OPPORTUNITY EMPLOYER
The Company's approved Employment Equity plan and targets will be considered as part of the recruitment process aligned to the Group's Employment Equity strategy. Netcare actively supports the recruitment of people with disabilities.
In the event of a candidate having any disability that may impair the individual's ability to perform the job function; the candidate must kindly inform the employer so that an assessment for reasonable accommodation can be made.
If you applied for a position as advertised by Rhens Consulting (Pty) Ltd and you are shortlisted for that position, then Rhens Consulting (Pty) Ltd will contact you.
If you have not heard from Rhens Consulting (Pty) Ltd within 2 weeks after your application, kindly consider that your application may be unsuccessful.
By applying for this position and providing us with your CV and other personal information, you are consenting to the information being used for the specific purpose for which it was provided, which is recruitment purposes and possible appointment purposes (should you be successful) and any other related purposes
You automatically consent and confirm that Rhens Consulting (Pty) Ltd:
5.1.1 may through its processes, review your CV in accordance with the POPI Act No.4 of 2013;
5.1.2 has not breached the POPI Act No.4 of 2013 and / or any other relevant Acts or Codes Of Conduct;
5.1.3 may market your CV to other companies for positions you may be suited for;
5.1.4 will keep your details on its database for future opportunities for which you may be suited for;
5.1.5 will be the principle Recruitment Agent whom you authorize to market your CV and credentials.
6. Please note that your information will thus be processed for recruitment and related in accordance with the applicable data protection and privacy legislation inter alia POPI Act No.4 of 2013.
7.If you object to your information being used in accordance with the aforementioned clauses, please indicate your objection and we will immediately destroy your personal information in a secure manner.
- Please e-mail a detailed CV to email@example.com or alternately send a whatsapp/SMS to contact number 081 812 3897 if you fulfill the criteria detailed above.
- Registration as a registered nurse with the South African Nursing Council is essential
- Intermediate computer Literacy
- A minimum of 3 years work experience
- 2 or more years’ experience in a private hospital / clinic theatre setting
Posted on 10 Apr 11:43
- Recovery Registered Nurse – Theatre x2, Richards Bay, Rhens Consulting
- Ward Registered Nurse – Theatre, Richards Bay, Rhens Consulting
- Auxiliary Enrolled Nurse –Theatre, Richards Bay, Rhens Consulting
- Day Ward Enrolled Nurse –Theatre, Richards Bay, Rhens Consulting
- Anaesthetics Enrolled Nurse –Theatre x 3, Richards Bay, Rhens Consulting
- Theatre Coordinator, Richards Bay, Rhens Consulting