|Get jobs on your |
Fashion Product/Sales Manager
|Remuneration:||negotiable Cost to company|
|Benefits:||Medical Aid, Parking, Pension, Car Allowance|
|Location:||Cape Town, Bellville South|
|Job level:||Management Jnr-Mid|
|Own transport required:||Yes|
Job descriptionResponsible for the overall coordination, functional management and leadership of all the Fashion product and sales of the business.
- Responsible for establishing both annual and monthly sales objectives by product/category/region/customer in line with the company’s business strategy
- Responsible for providing an annual sales plan and providing monthly updates, revisions and modifications to the plan
- Responsible for coordination of the specific objectives of the sales plan with all the functional departments of the company specifically New product development, marketing, production planning and finance
- In coordination with the CEO and marketing Executive identifies and establishes both market and target customer growth strategies for the company.
- Needs to have in-depth market knowledge and be able to identify new product /customer opportunities
- Responsible for the successful management of the needs of the Company’s customers in order to meet the objectives of the company’s overall business plans and strategies
- Manage all of the field and in-house sales functions. Continuous motivation of the sales team
- Position is specifically responsible for field sales team (reps/agents), internal sales team as well as all customer support functions.
- Define and manage the monthly and annual sales objectives for the sales department and personnel
- Keep up to date with market and industry trends, competitors, and leading customer trends
- Responsible for maintaining and nurturing customer relationships
Company DescriptionFalke is an international brand leader in the legwear, socks and hosiery sector.
- To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. The requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge, skill, and/or ability required.
- Customer Industry knowledge.
- Product/service company knowledge - production and design capabilities and constraints.
- Customer personnel, customer needs, want everything.
- Bachelor's degree (B.A.) from four-year college or university; five years related experience and/or training; or equivalent combination of education and experience.
- Dynamic, enthusiastic zest for life.
- Attention to detail is a critical requirement.
- Displays creative approach and implementation of initiatives to build the brand.
- Demonstrates excellent verbal and written communication skills, is organised, detail-minded and be able to work independently as well as in a team.
- Exude positive proactive attitude towards brand and customers at all times.
- Personal grooming and appearance to represent professionalism and the Falke brand.
- Excellent proactive planning of structured initiatives to effectively reach target markets.
- Maximize opportunities.
- Quick feedback and response to market.
- Know lead time requirements by product.
- Development process.
- To expose the brand to new customers every month.
- To develop and implement key account penetration plans.
- To attend/exhibit at all sponsored events.
- Submit monthly report detailing Brand building activity – include % growth of brand.
Posted on 06 Dec 14:15
Get job alerts for Sales Manager jobs
- Sales Operations Manager, Cape Town, Career Custodians
- Direct Sales Manager - Sales Agents, Cape Town, Southern suburbs, Home Choice
- Regional Sales Manager, Cape Town, Observatory, West Coast Personnel
- Sales/Marketing Manager, Stellenbosch, Ayanda Mbanga - Redefining Success
- Sponsorship/Exhibitions Sales Manager, Cape Town, Diep River
- Media Sales Manager, Cape Town, Rondebosch